Chonburi Jobs Procurement Engineer (electronic,electrical)/วิศวกรส่วนจัดหาชิ้นส่วนอิเลคทรอนิคส์และไฟฟ้า Position at Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Procurement Engineer (Electronic,Electrical)/วิศวกรส่วนจัดหาชิ้นส่วนอิเลคทรอนิคส์และไฟฟ้า. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Procurement Engineer (electronic,electrical)/วิศวกรส่วนจัดหาชิ้นส่วนอิเลคทรอนิคส์และไฟฟ้า|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering majored in Electrical, Electronics
- Having experience at least 0-2 years of experience in purchasing (part procurement) tasks
- Having experience with new models and cost down is an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Good computer proficiency.
- Prepare information and create strategy for alternative electronic part evaluation
- Cooperate with suppliers, and R&D Device engineers to create VA/VE ideas
- Sourcing electronic parts alternative source in local and South East Asia Region aiming for cost and delivery improvement
” ติดตามข่าวสารการรับสมัครงานและสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ Facebook Page: คลิก –> Daikin Career Chonburi “
Working Day: Monday – Friday (08.00 – 17.45)
Benefits & Welfare :
- Diligent Allowance
- Free Meals
- Shuttle Services
- Attendance Award
- Annual Leave 6-17 Days
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowance
- Group Life & Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check-up
- Monetary Assistance : Funeral & Marriage
- Loan scheme
- Scholarship for Employees & Children
- Company trip, Family Trip, New year party
- Sport clubs: Football, Running, Bike, etc.
Daikin Industries (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
700/11 Moo.1 Bangna-Trad, KM.57, Tambol Klongtamru,
Amphur Muang, Chonburi, 200 Thailand
Tel: 0-3846-9700 Ext.295
|Address||Daikin Industries (Thailand) Limited., 700/11 นิคมอุตสาหกรรมอมตะซิตี้ ชลบุรี ถนนบางนา-ตราด Khlong Tamru, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Daikin Industries (Thailand) LTD. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of air-conditioner located in
Chonburi Industrial Estate,
Chonburi. We produce state-of-the-art air-conditioners for export around the world. We do care for our people, products, and services.