Chonburi Jobs Process Engineer/ New Model Engineer Position at TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as process engineer/ new model engineer with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Process Engineer/ New Model Engineer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Define process layout
- Produce PFMEA’s
- Define process parameters
- Create troubleshooting flowcharts for process technicians
- Analyze statistical data from process (scrap, downtime, cycle time, dimensional capability etc.) and recommend/implement appropriate improvements
- Attend production meetings to provide input on process related issues
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Participate in APQP process (product design input, DFM, PFMEA, project management of process equipment)
- Develop an attitude of “Customer Service” toward the “internal and external customer”
- Establish an activity plan and report monthly against that plan
- Review and act upon monthly budget reports
- Undertake the site monitoring and control of environmental activities
- Meet regularly with line workers to address departmental issues
- Conduct regular process and maintenance feedback meetings
- Work with production planning to maintain cost effective and timely production schedules and inventories
- Continuously communicate internally and externally; using this information to pro-actively plan efficient operation of the department
- Ensure project introduction is handled to agreed quality standards within the required time frame and within budgeted cost
Coordinating and managing quality assurance requirements and reporting quality assurance problems.
Audit, follow up, evaluate and coordinate to improve quality system operation to be effective in high level.
- Supervise tooling and maintenance staff as require.
Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in speaking, understanding and writing Thai
- Fluency in speaking, understanding, writing and reading English to level
- Plastic processing experience
- PLC programming, Robot programming
- Extensive experience within a manufacturing environment
- Whilst not essential, experience working within the automotive industry would be favorable considered
- Hands on engineering skills, with particular emphasis on process engineering solutions
- Complex project management from estimation to commissioning
- Lateral thinking and prompt determination with complex engineering tasks
- Change management, utilizing team dynamics
- Computer literacy with an emphasis on MS Office tools
- Lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO45001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 standards
- Professional Engineering Degree
- Specific studies in process engineering would be an advantage
Physical Requirements :
- Respond to production issues on a 24 hour call in basis
- Ability to travel within Thailand
- Ability to travel overseas for extensive Training periods (initially)
|Address||F32F+459 Ti Automotive (Thailand) Co.,LTD., Phan Thong, Phan Thong District, Chon Buri 20160, Thailand|
- Product design, design layout,PPAP,SOP
- Improvement activity, Product process, PLM
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fluid thinkingTM shapes the
mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology. With
25,00 employees at 130 locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry.
TI Automotive Thailand :
Tanks System & Pump Module division is located at Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi with 150 employees
Fluid Carrying Systems division is located Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong with 300 employees
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week