Chiang Mai Jobs Process Engineer (chemical Engineering) Position at Meshtec International Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Process Engineer (Chemical Engineering) with permanent working hours for our company office, Meshtec International Co., Ltd., for residents of Chiang Mai and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Meshtec International Co., Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Process Engineer (Chemical Engineering).
|Company||Meshtec International Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Process Engineer (chemical Engineering)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The position is responsible for assisting Surface Finishing Assistant Manager in overall manufacturing operations of production, delivering quality products, requirements and company objectives.
The main roles assisting Surface Finishing Assistant Manager in managing and supporting resources , budget, machine, equipment, processes, method, performance and improvement to meet production quality and targets, machines and process capability and improvement, productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and improve current process and to meet quality level
- Working with team and supplier to introduce new processes and technologies.
- Support the manufacturing productivity improvement process and ensure stability of process in production
- Support team efforts to follow up and establish root causes of all non-conforming products and implement corrective actions
- Investigate product failures and materials problems, testing for and identifying manufacturing issues.
- Act and encourage safety, environment, quality and disciplinary awareness and compliance as well as any required by the company procedures or work regulation.
- Perform / support all assigned cross functional works.
1.Bachelor degree or above in Chemical or related field
2. At least 3 years experience in process engineer (Chemical engineering)
3.Computer literacy : MS office
4.Be a good team player
6.Good command of English
|Region||Chiang Mai province|
|Address||Meshtec International Co., Ltd. 168, Saraphi, Saraphi District, Chiang Mai 50140, Thailand|
- 3 years experience in chemical engineering
- Good command written and spoken in English
- Proficient communication skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meshtec International Co., Ltd.,is a world-class designer and manufacturer of security screen systems suited
for doors and windows, barrier screens and balustrade fencing systems.
Established in 2003 Meshtec has developed into the global leader in the provision of high tensile stainless steel security screens used for residential and commercial applications.
Meshtec exclusively uses high tensile stainless steel wire to weave and manufacture screen mesh, creating a product that is resistant to corrosion, allows for visibility and is a barrier to forced entry.
- Industry: Manufacturing