Bangna Jobs Pre-sales Coordinator / Secretary/ผู้ช่วยเซลล์ / เลขานุการ Position at Executive International Movers (EIM) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Pre-Sales Coordinator / Secretary/ผู้ช่วยเซลล์ / เลขานุการ. For those of you who live in Bangna and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Executive International Movers (EIM) Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿25,000 - ฿35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Executive International Movers (EIM) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Pre-sales Coordinator / Secretary/ผู้ช่วยเซลล์ / เลขานุการ|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 35.000|
- High proficiency in English speaking and writing is mandatory.
- Management of web/email and telephone enquiries.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times for our sales team and customers
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Maintains accurate sales records and data as needed
- Must be adaptable or ready to learn CRM software such as Asana
- Interact with management and carry out their requests
- Create agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in planning and arranging company events, also attending and supporting sponsored events if/as required
- Attend workshops, sponsored events and conferences when necessary
- Take care of website functions and social media profiles
- Work according to our ISO Qualification requirements
- Prepare survey packages and gift packages as required for sales team and clients
- Maintain and file work in an orderly manner at all times.
- Always strive to achieve the most economical and best service for the company and clients
- To promote the services of Allied clients, to generate new business and also maintaining relationships with existing clients
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent
- Good command of both Thai and English
- Good telephone communication skills required
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous moving, freight forwarding, or logistics experience preferred
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing – join the Allied Team today!
|Address||Allied Moving Services Thailand, 882/2 Loft Lane, La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Join the largest worldwide moving network
- High level english and organizational skills
- International environment and career opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Allied Moving Services (A SIRVA Company)
*Company Registration Name: Executive International Movers (EIM) Co.,Ltd.
Visit Our Website:ww.alliedthailand.com
Allied has the largest
mover network in the world combined with over 94 years of experience. Whether you are relocating internationally or locally,
our global network ensures that no matter where you're going, Allied can get you home. As a full-service mover, we handle everything from packing, loading, transporting, and unpacking your belongings.
Our mission is to provide affordable moving servicesbacked by a name you can trust. We are a company built on a history of service, and it is our pleasure to assist our
clients as they plan and prepare for their next move.With over 600 locations in more than 40 countries Allied has grown to become one of the largest and most respected providers
of moving services, handling over 50,00 international moves every year.
Company Profile: Allied-to-Allied Worldwide:
Over 600 locations worldwide, in over 40 countries, no one else provides the consistent, top quality service that comes from single-sourcecontrol of
shipments from origin to destination.
- Allied's international experience has been acquired from servicing the needs of thousands of multinational companies andGovernment agencies across the globe over many years,
including 47% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Allied Pickfords moves more than 600 families a day, 365 days a year, making us the industry’s leading international mover.
- A heritage dating back to 17th century London allows us to claim international expertise and detailed local knowledge unrivalled in theindustry.
- Over 70% of Allied's business is with the corporate and Government sectors, meaning we have a clearly defined appreciationof the needs of this market.
- Companies Represented: Allied (Asia+Oceania+Middle East), Allied International (USA+Canada), Sirva (Europe), Pickfords (UK+South Africa).
Products & Services:
- International Packing & Removals: Worldwide Door-to-Door.
- Long and Short Term Storage: Conventional and Air-Conditioned.
- Ancillary Services: Handyman, Pet and Vehicle shipping.
- Domestic Moving and Office Moves.
- Document Storage.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week