Bangplee Jobs Power Electronics Engineer-product System Architect Position at Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Power Electronics Engineer-Product System Architect. For those of you who live in Bangplee and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Master, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Power Electronics Engineer-product System Architect|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- PhD or Master degree in Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years in Power Electronics.
- Strong technical expertise in Power Electronics topologies – Resonant converter, bi-directional systems, high-voltage, digital control, battery charging systems, inverters, motor control.
- Ability to develop “out of the box” thinking and concept in Power Electronics technology.
- Ability to simulate Electronics circuit, design Electronics schematics and Specify Control algorithm.
- Good knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Electrical distribution application and Battery Management Systems.
- Leadership to organize Product development between Hardware, Software, Mechanical and Tests engineers.
- Experience with International Standard requirements is a strong plus (IEC, EMC, Safety, Railway, etc.)
- Able to communicate in English.
- Proficient in using programs- MS Office, Matlab, Simulink, PSIM, LT Spice, Altium Designer, Solid works.
1. New Product design and Validation
- Design and prototypes new Power Electronics product and functional blocs.
- Lead R&D team projects per projects on firmware/hardware/mechanical integration.
- Test and debug sample, mock-up, prototype as per projects specifications.
2. Product Life Cycle Management.
- Build full product documentation for manufacturing.
- Propose existing concept, functional blocs and solutions to customer RFQ for new Product Development.
3. Change Management.
- Search and survey new technology, development platform, improvement for future product.
- Work 5 days, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Annual bonus (based on the operating results of that year)
- Regular salary adjustment
- Food 600 baht/month
- Group accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Welfare, financial assistance (wedding, ordination, child birth, child education, funeral)
- 6 days of business leave / year (can be exercised right from the start date as an employee but must be in the conditions specified by the company)
- Annual leave 8 days/year (can be exercised after 1 year of employment, will be added to 1 day per year at a maximum of 20 days/year)
- Holiday 16 days/year
- Annual Party
- Provident funds
- Health insurance
Please submit application with completed resume one recent photo, expect salary and contact telephone number by click “APPLY NOW“
Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.
99/9 Moo 9 Bangchalong, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Phone call 02-182-1418, 02-751-1260-2 ext. 202, 205
|Address||JQ5F+CH9 Asia Magnetic Winding Co.,Ltd., Bang Chalong, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Leadership to organize Product development
- At least 10 years in Power Electronics
- Ability to simulate Electronics circuit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd[AMW] located at the heart of Asia means benefiting from many advantages; gateway
to the world’s largest growing markets, good infrastructure and support from stakeholders and local authorities. Moreover, AMW boasts the skilled workforce and French – Thai Management Team trained in Europe.
AMW settled in Thailand in 199, and answer to customers’ need in field of toroidal and linear chokes and transformers, PCB Assembly, semi products for chargers and completed chargers. For more information about us, pleasecontactphone
call02-182-1418, 02-751-1260-2 ext. 202, 205
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week