Phayathai Jobs Platform Officer (temporary Staff) Position at Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Platform Officer (Temporary Staff) in our company, Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS). For candidates who reside in Phayathai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a tempoaray system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS)|
|Position||Platform Officer (temporary Staff)|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
1. Understanding or Interesting in IVR/Voice AI Technology and basic call flow development related backend service integration for fully self service design
2. Business and Technology Service design for SCRUM
3. Providing end user with an efficient system that deliver timely and accurate response using minimal step.
4. Conduct internal system tests, measuring the systems abilities and accuracy as business requirement.
5. Plans and prepares Service Development Workflow.
6. Facilitates and conducts live customer testing; monitors results and identifies need modifications and post production tuning.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Computer Business or related fields
- Welcome for New Graduation
- Understanding or Interesting in IVR Technology or AI Technology or Call Center Technology is an advantage.
|Address||AIS, 414 Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- IVR Technology or AI Technology or Call Center
- Computer Science, IT, MIS, Computer Business
- Internal system tests, system abilities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIS has operated as a telecommunications service provider for 29 years, starting in 1990 as a concessionaire endowed with the ability to utilize state frequencies under the 25-year Built-Transfer-Operate(BTO)
agreement. In 2010, the National Broadcast and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) was established and began permitting frequency licenses in 2012, marking a major turning point for the telecommunications industry in Thailand.
The licensing scheme conforms to the global telecommunication regulation and supports fair competition as well as the development of new technologies such as 3G and 4G that better served the
needs of consumers.
AIS remains committed to its vision of being“To become the most-admired Digital Life Service Provider in Thailand”
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours