Rayong Jobs Plant Production Quality Engineer Position at FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Rayong and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Master and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of plant production quality engineer and be able to work in permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||FORVIA Faurecia Electronics (Thailand)|
|Position||Plant Production Quality Engineer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Overall duties and responsibilities:
As quality representative within production ensures product & process conformity in accordance with the control plan and the right application of the quality principles (Quality Basics, respect of the IATF 16949 for this scope, …) and contribute to continuous improvement. The main missions of the role are:
- Define and update the inspection instructions according to the control plan (e.g. final inspection instructions, ok 1st part instruction,…).
- Approve the work instructions on the production lines and thus ensure that all necessary inspections are included, the necessary time is allocated in the standardized work sheets and that the related measuring equipment is available and meets requirements (MSA, R&R study, etc).
- Ensure the respect of the quality standards (based on Control Plan, PFMEA, Standardize Work,….).
- Participate actively to the Engineering Change Request deployment.
- Archive all quality records in accordance with the control plan (ok 1st part,.…).
- Support the production supervisors in the implementation of the Quality Basics in Production (train, implement, track, alert in case of deviation…).
- Performs regular audits (covering all shifts) to ensure respect of the standard. o Active participation in the 8D and sustain the rigorous application of the mindset (QRCI).
- Update daily the quality indicators for the UAP and ensure that the quality indicators are well tracked by the GAP Leader for the lines.
- Drives continuous improvement in the UAP.
- In case of non-conformity, ensure deployment of containment actions: with respect of standard TQW and corrective actions.
- Authority to stop non-conforming product and production and immediate escalation to the Quality Manager.
- Minimum 3 years professional Quality experience.
- Experience of leading problem solving initiative.
- Nice to have engineering and manufacturing background.
- Nice to have lean manufacturing experience.
- Quality foundation (MSA, capability study, R&R, SPC, Pareto data analysis, problem solving methodology, FMEA, Control Plan etc).
- Good analytical and proven team problem solving skills knowledge.
- Some knowledge of various Quality system methodologies: LEAN manufacturingPPAP, etc.
- Continuous improvement attitude. o Good in written and verbal communication. Good level of English.
|Address||Faurecia & Summit Interior Systems (Thailand) CO.,LTD., Unnamed Road Ta Sit, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- 3-5 years in Plant Quality Engineer in Automotive
- Knowlege in FMEA, PPAP, IATF, R&R, SPC
- Good in English Communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for cockpit of the future and sustainable
mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Visit ww.faurecia.com for more information.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles