Ayutthaya Jobs Planning Manager (scm) Position at BIGL Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Planning Manager (SCM) in our company, BIGL Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Ayutthaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|BIGL Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Planning Manager (scm)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Materials planning (MRP), Responsible for Procurement and Purchasing & Material planning, Store and Receiving, Capacity Planning and Scheduling, Logistics and FG Warehouses local & export, and Customer Service for Delivery.
- Manage production planning (MPS) under the factory situation, materials situation, sale target and customer requirement.
- Monitoring and control plan & output to end sure On-Time of operations status and set up shipment plan & production target in volume and amount.
- Manage FG, Raw materials, aging inventory and EOL product.
- Make understanding and comply with the company policy, procedures, laws and regulations that related to occupational health, safety, and environment, as well as to support the objectives and targets that are deployed by the company and/or superior to achieve the intended outcome.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related fields.
- 7 years’ hands-on experience within Supply Chain Planning relevant to Manufacturing, Distribution, Production Control, Inventory Management and Logistics.
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning) & Knowledge in MRP System, Materials management and Production management control, logics of MRP’s database set up.
- Good at math and statistics, being able to communicate in English.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning, BOM (Bill of Materials) and quality control principles.
- Able to add value, reduce costs and input to business improvements.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
|Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
|BIGL Technologies (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., 135 M1 Ban Pho, Bang Pa-in District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160, Thailand
- HDD Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in January 2003, specializes in clean rooms and sub-assembly processes for Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) products
in Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Industry. The company located in Hi-tech Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province where occupied 3 factories with total land area of 42 Rai including large-sized well-equipped cleanrooms for the high precision assembly production. We
committed to deliver world-class products, customer support and reliability to meet the satisfactory of our world largest HDD manufacturers.
- Industry: Industrial Machinery/Automation Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week