Klongtoey Jobs Personal Assistant To Managing Director Position at The Bangkok Cleaning Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Personal Assistant to Managing Director. For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, The Bangkok Cleaning Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿30,000 - ฿35,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Bangkok Cleaning Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Personal Assistant To Managing Director|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 35.000|
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Personal Assistant to provide administrative and organizational support to our Managing Director. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Manage executive’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- Screen phone calls and emails, responding on behalf of the executive as appropriate.
- Manage and organize travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Conduct research and prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as needed.
- Coordinate with other staff members and external partners as necessary.
- Assist with personal errands and tasks, such as grocery shopping or dry-cleaning pickup.
- Manage budgets and expenses and prepare reports as necessary.
- Organize meetings and events, including arranging logistics and preparing materials.
- Provide general administrative support, such as filing, data entry, and correspondence management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English & Thai is essential (spoken/written)
- Proficiency in relevant software tools and technologies, such as Microsoft Office, scheduling software, and expense management systems.
- Able to work independently with strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (preferred but not essential)
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range and benefits package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right position for you.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
|Address||61, The Bangkok Cleaning Company, Townhouse, 5 ซอย อารีย์ 4 ฝั่งเหนือ Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Projects in the Luxury Hotel & Residential Markets
- Fluency in English & Thai Language is essential
- Salary Package, Bonus, Flexible Working Hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Bangkok Cleaning Company is Thailand’s most progressive and innovative cleaning consultancy. We are the thought leaders of the cleaning sector; continually committed
to our clients throughout our engagement by not only demonstrating superior and tangible cleaning solutions but also proactive, real-time customer service in the Retail, Hotel & Luxury Residential Market.
Boasting international luxury clients such as Ritz-Carlton Residences, Four Seasons Residences, Capella Hotel, H&M, Massimo Dutti and Saint Laurent and local talent The
COMMONS and D'ARK to name but a few, The Bangkok Cleaning Company is heralded as Thailand's premier partner when it comes to innovative and forward thinking cleaning solutions.
Offices located in Central Bangkok - Sukhumvit Soi 26.
- Industry: General Business Services
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours