Pathumwan Jobs Personal Assistant And Project Coordinator (audit) Position at Grant Thornton Services Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Grant Thornton Services Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Personal Assistant and Project Coordinator (Audit) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Pathumwan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Grant Thornton Services Ltd.|
|Position||Personal Assistant And Project Coordinator (audit)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Supporting to audit management (Partner, Director, and Manager)
- Set up meeting for audit management, audit staff and client both internal and external meeting
- Preparing audit engagement letter, filing and duty stamped process
- Preparing new job code requisition and invoice process
- Global Relationship check platform and communications
- Co-ordinate with audit planning team for staff work plan and staff booking
- Co-ordinate with People and Culture department and Audit L&D for new staff recruitment, new joiner and on-boarding
- program preparation
- Co-ordinate with People and Culture department for audit staff resign and other.
- Supporting to Operator duty and concierge
- General admin support upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 – 5 years of experiences
- Excellence in English communication skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software MS Word PowerPoint and expert in MS Excel is required
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written, and teamwork
- Well time management skills, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands and service-mind
- Ability to work independently, including maintaining filling systems, database and straightforward daily management.
|Address||Grant Thornton Thailand, 11th Floor, Capital Tower All Seasons Place, 87/1 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Personal Assistant and Administration
- Project Coordinator
- English Skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally,
as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients’
Global scale and agility
As a $4.7bn global organisation of member firms with 43,00 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet your changing needs, but with
the insight and agility that helps you to stay one step ahead.
Privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients come to us for our technical skills and industry capabilities but also for our different
way of working. Our partners and teams invest the time to truly understand your business, giving real insight and a fresh perspective to keep you moving.
Whether a business has domestic or international aspirations, Grant Thornton can help you to unlock your potential for growth.
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours