Klongtoey Jobs People Engagement And Resourcing Manager Position at Central Watson Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as People Engagement and Resourcing Manager. For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Central Watson Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Central Watson Co., Ltd.|
|Position||People Engagement And Resourcing Manager|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Employee Relations function:
- Handles the employee grievances / complaints locally, and regionally and gets it resolved properly and in a timely manner. Works closely with the employee’s line manager/s, and legal dept. when required, on the case investigation and report,
- Handles the labor dispute, court case, and others as related with the employee’s line manager/s, legal dept., labor protection & social welfare dept., and labor court, to get the case resolved properly and legally,
- Carries out the employee misconduct, disciplinary action, termination process, together with the employee’s line manager/s, and legal dept. when required,
- Conducts the company policies, rules & regulations, code of conduct, etc. are well communicated and understood,
- Implement and drive internal engagement by developing effective communication strategies, campaigns and a programmer of employee events which ensure that support the company mission, values and objective are clearly communication to employee.
- Investigating all problems and handling employee conflicts
- Analyze data reports, employment records, operations, or other sources to drive strategic employee relations decision.
Recruitment function :
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for permanent employees to meet business direction and strategies in responsible function, also handle subcontractor employment and ensure comply with company policy
- Plan and execute effective methods and techniques for attracting and sourcing candidates i.e. direct search, recruitment agency, mass recruitment, campus road show, job fair, social media, networking and, etc.
- Lead strategic recruitment projects i.e. Employee Value Proposition, Internship Program, Internal Transfer Policy, Engineer Camp, Human Resources Branding etc.
- Responsible for manpower planning, manage and control recruitment budget.
- Prepare report in responsible function to monitor recruitment performance and ensure recruitment progress is on track.
- In charge of recruitment reporting and tracking (weekly, month, quarterly)
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Political Science, Human Resources Management, or other related discipline,
- At least 7-10 years’ experience working in Employee Relation and 5 years’ experience working in end-to-end recruitment role from direct sourcing, screening, interviewing to managing offers. Experience in the international company or FMCG industry will be a strong advantage.
- Regional recruitment experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
- Through knowledge of local labor law, government guidelines, best practices, etc.,[Strong knowledge in Labor Law]
- Excellent English – both written and spoken
- Multi-tasked, service-minded, and able to work well under pressure.
Rama 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact Point : Khun Sathita (02 665 2020)
|Address||Central Watson Co., LTD., 3388/23-24 อาคาร สิรินรัตน์ ชั้น 5 Rama IV Rd, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Regional recruitment experience preferred
- Build a Strong Employer Branding
- Employee Relations / Labor Law
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WORLD OF WATSONS
Watsons is Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, currently operating over 7,200 stores and more than 1,500 pharmacies in 13 Asian and
Watsons continually sets the standards in the health, wellness and beauty market. Our promise to customers - LOOK GOOD, FEEL GREAT – is something
we make happen every day, by going the extra mile, by bringing smiles to people’s faces, and by providing the best of health, wellbeing, beauty and personal care in our stores and online
Watsons is Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, currently operating over 7,200 stores – more than 1,500 of which are pharmacies, in
13 Asian and European markets, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Watsons continually sets the highest standards in the health, wellness and beauty market, providing personalized advice and counseling in
health, beauty and personal care on top of its market-leading product range, making customers LOOK GOOD, FEEL GREAT every day.
Since 2009, Watsons has been the No. 1 Pharmacy/ Drugstore brand in Asia*. In Europe,
Watsons is also the leading Health & Beauty retailer in Ukraine.
Watsons is the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours