Pravet Jobs Pe Teaching Assistant/ครูผู้ช่วย (พละศึกษา) Position at Charter Education Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PE Teaching Assistant/ครูผู้ช่วย (พละศึกษา). For those of you who live in Pravet and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Charter Education Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Charter Education Co., Ltd.
|Pe Teaching Assistant/ครูผู้ช่วย (พละศึกษา)
|Type of Work
Charter International School is currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our PE team in August
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting PE teachers, supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining facility tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English , as well as knowledge of PE activities and teaching/coaching methods. Ability to swim/coach swimming desired, as is a willingness to support sporting events on and off site.
Reports to: PE Coordinator
- Assisting teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Help teach PE and cover for absent teachers
- Collaborating with PE teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress.
- Helping teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or Sports/PE is preferred.
- Be excellent in written and verbal communication of English skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant/coach or similar role.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Willingness to support sports events on and off site
- Ability to coach swimming
- Hold current first aid certificate
Applicants should send a full and complete CV (no gaps please ) and a letter of application in English.
Charter International School takes child protection seriously and references from current and previous employers will be required alongside Police checks, before the appointment is made.
|Charter International School, 36 Thanon Chaloem Phrakiat Ratchakan Thi 9, Prawet, Khet Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Degree in education or Sports/PE is preferred
- Be excellent in English skills
- Experience in teaching assistant/coach or similar.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Charter International School is an English medium primary school in Bangkok, Thailand which provides an ideal educational opportunity
for children to develop and grow in a safe, stimulating atmosphere. A broad and balanced program is ensured by the use of the English National Curriculum coupled with Thai language and culture lessons. Considerable emphasis is placed on preparing students
for later life by encouraging them to give opinions, to make decisions and to participate in their own education. At Charter, we endeavor to develop every child's potential to the fullest, recognizing that each student is endowed with unique abilities and
talents. Our duty is to provide them with an ideal learning environment that is safe and stimulating in which they can grow and develop.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week