Bangkok Jobs Payroll Specialist Work In Bangkok (urgently Required) Position at Fulcrum Realtor Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Fulcrum Realtor Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangkok and surrounding areas as payroll specialist work in bangkok (urgently required) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Fulcrum Realtor Co., Ltd.
|Payroll Specialist Work In Bangkok (urgently Required)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Payroll Specialist Job Responsibilities:
– Able to run accuracy and efficient payroll and meet the schedules payroll dates.
– Manage all payroll functions, monthly payroll processing, including all allowances, sales commissions, incentives and other related.
– Ensure all payroll payments are compliant with local statutory / regulatory requirements
– Ensure accuracy of all monthly and yearly internal and external reports e.g. salary allocation, social security fund, student loans, income tax reports as well as headcount reports and etc, payroll reports on time.
– Bachelor degree in Human Resources
– Dedicate to payroll
– Attention to details
– Experience in HRIS/Payroll System Management
– Attention to details
– Fond of Numbers
– Experience in payroll of 300 Head Counts or more would be advantage
– Can work under pressure and be independent
|285 Fulcrum Realtors Co.,Ltd 2 Soi Sukhumvit 63, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Payroll specialist
- Fond of Numbers
- Human Resource
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week