Klongtoey Jobs Packaging Engineer (1 Year Contract ) Position at Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Packaging Engineer (1 year contract ). For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited, and able to work under tempoaray system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Packaging Engineer (1 Year Contract )|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
What you will do;
- Developing and implementing packaging to support new product launch/relaunch per agreed plan within Colgate quality standards. Initiate, pursue, and support FTG projects to meet the team goals. Working on sustainability packaging projects to follow the roadmap that aligned with the Global Sustainability goal. Partner with Manufacturing and Marketing to ensure that packaging material, specifications, functionality and design are appropriate for use. Provide packaging printing area drawing for artwork preparation
- Provide packaging printing area drawing for artwork preparation
- Develop all packaging components until finished goods to deliver timely, efficient machine operation and good quality packaging.
- Prepare, maintain, update and issue packaging specifications for all packaging components and packaging drawings.
- Maintain and update packaging specification in the PGSS
- Monitor and recommend for approval the initial production run of new developed packaging material.
- Initiate and pursue FTG related to packaging to ensure timely implementation and have packaging to meet Colgate standard quality
- Lead packaging projects/programs assigned by Regional Packaging Leader and Global Packaging
- Ensure that packaging development is aligned with the production capabilities, regional and global strategy
- Perform periodical on-self quality evaluation and warehouse audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging or related field.
- Minimum 1 year Experience of industry in packaging of consumer products or in the other related company.
- Good English proficiency (verbal, writing and reading skills)
- Continuous improvement mindset and results driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficient in using Google tools is preferable. Other computer skills.
|Address||C2GH+5R8 Colgate - Palmolive (Thailand) Company Limited, Don Hua Lo, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
- BSc. in Packaging or related field
- Initiate packaging design & material specification
- packaging printing area drawing for artwork prepar
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are?
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a $17.3 billion global company serving people for more than 200 years with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable. We are among the
world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. Our world-class products include Colgate, Palmolive, Care, Laser, Speedstick, Irish Spring, and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Colgate-Palmolive’s strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in our core values of:
- Caring: The Company cares about people, as well as being committed to protecting the global environment, enhancing the communities where Colgate people live and work,
and to be compliant with government laws and regulations.
- Global Teamwork: All Colgate people are part of a global team, committed to working together across countries and throughout the world.
- Continuous Improvement: Colgate is committed to getting better every day in all it does, as individuals and as teams.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Five-day work week