Rayong Jobs Organic Chemist Position at Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Organic Chemist. For those of you who live in Rayong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Quality Control & Assurance: Ensure the inspection, testing and COA for all products delivered to customers are as per the agreed specifications.
- Technical support to Production: Identify& analyse deviations in quality and recommend changes in operating parameters to achieve the desired quality.
- Product development: Development of new synergistic products.
- Technical Support to Marketing: Product Information.
- Planning, Budgeting & Cost Control: Prepare annual budget for QC and control cost as per the approved budget.
- System Management (ISO & other relevant systems): Implementation of various management systems for quality, food safety, environment, occupational health & safety.
|Address||Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) LTD. (Advanced Materials), 2 I-5 Rd., Maptaphut Industrial Estate T.Maptaphut A มาบตาพุด Mueang Rayong District, Rayong 21150, Thailand|
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Chemistry
- 5-7 yrs. Experiences in Organic Chemistry
- Experience in Chemicals/Petrochemical
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week