Pathumwan Jobs Operator Position at Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pathumwan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Performing all duties in compliance with plant policies, procedures, rules and regulations on operations, safety, conduct, and housekeeping.
- Protecting the owner’s investment in machinery, equipment and facilities by exercising care, skill, training and knowledge.
- Continually check all phases of the operation for difficulties or irregularities, troubleshooting as necessary.
- Report discrepancies in operation and/or conditions in a timely manner to O&M Engineer and General Manager.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations. Maintain journals, logs, and various reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by O&M Engineer and General Manager
- Diploma of Technician or equivalent experience or higher.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Have a driving license
11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
|Address||89, Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited, 2 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- To join of the leading power & utilities producer
- To be a part of FAST-GROWING company
- Development programs & career opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Gulf Groupis one of the leading energy
producers in Thailand, producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to achieving results – by using state-of-the art technology to maximize power efficiency, responsible operating standards,
and securing new opportunities for profitable growth.
We are a fast-growing company who integrate innovative strategy, quality resources, premier technologies to achieve the most reliable energy and infrastructure solutions through
a collaborative approach, while creating shared values for all our stakeholders in a responsible and sustainable manner.
We stay true to our core values to guide the way we work in every step of the way; goal, unity, learning and agility.
At Gulf,we focus on job satisfaction, well-beings of our people and embrace workplace
diversity. Even as we continue to grow domestically and internationally, we value teamwork and we’re committed to retaining a close-knit feel where everyone is like family, regardless of their backgrounds.
We also seek to empower our people to constantly go beyond their limits to take on new roles and challenges across the company. Our success is driven by our people and their
commitment to achieving results, therefore we care about how their professional objectives tie into business strategy along with their personal goals.
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week