Chonburi Jobs Operations Manager Position at Jotun Thailand Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Operations Manager. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jotun Thailand Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Jotun Thailand Limited
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Location: Chonburi, Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2)
Lead and manage by enhancing its developments based on Jotun’s values and in accordance with local, regional, segment, and corporate objectives and guidelines, to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products and services to our customers while maximizing Operations efficiency.
- Lead the Operations team in line with Leadership Expectations and tools to develop, coach and guide its members to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products and services to our customers while maximizing Operations efficiency and a workforce which is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs
- Lead the Operations functions by implementing and monitoring procedures and guidelines to ensure that Operations activities are compliant with local laws and regulations, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001, Jotun Operations System and Jotun’s HSEQ Management system.
- Responsible for HSEQ within area of responsibility
- Initiate, drive and follow-up continuous improvement activities by implementing the Jotun Operations System and follow up through agreed KPIs.
- Arrange and participate in operations management meetings to coordinate activities and improvement projects.
- Ensure close and efficient daily cooperation between all Operational functions.
- Ensure professional preventative and breakdown maintenance/systems by implementing the Belt program to uphold an optimal production environment.
- Develop the Operations areas by initiating capital investments and budgets in accordance with Jotun standards to meet requirements for HSE and capacity while maximizing Jotun’s competitive advantage.
- Initiate and drive cross-functional planning and cooperation in order to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned
- Master degree in Engineering / Operations management or related fields.
- Having at least 10 years’ working experience in Operations or Manufacturing.
- Able to understand of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, and cash-flow management •Strong driver of continuous improvement in lines (of production).
- Personal Qualities : Initiative & Responsibility, Professional Expertise , Analysis & Judgement , Effective communication , People management & development
- Good Command of both spoken and written in English
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as; Provident Fund, Medical Insurance,
Life & Health Insurance, Fixed & Variable Bonus, company car Provided etc.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, academic background, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Jotun Thailand Limited
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2)
700/353 Moo 6, T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 200
Tel : (02) 022-988 Ext. 1200
|Jotun Thailand Limited, 700/355 Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate(BIP2), Donhualoh, MuangChonburi, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand
- Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality product
- Drive improvement initiatives to boost efficiency
- Develop Operation by initiating capital investment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine,
protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun employs
more than 9,800 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week