Wattana Jobs Operations Executive Position at Sukhumvit Holding Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Sukhumvit Holding Co., Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as operations executive and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Wattana and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿35,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sukhumvit Holding Co., Ltd.|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We are nightlife people operate for F&B and nightclub. We are growing and on expansion. We are looking for a dynamic person who enjjoy nightlife culture nd flexible on working time to join our team soon.
The operations executive will be responsible for managing activities that are part of the food and services. Direct responsibilities include managing operations processes, planning, control & performance improvement.
The operations will be required to work on the floor and oversee the daily operations and spot any immediate issues or actions required to correct or make further improvement.
- Set operation process for new outlet opening.
- Manage overall costs including equipment efficiencies, waste, direct labor and materials
- Handle multiple stores and ensure smooth and uninterrupted function of stores
- Ensure profitability of operations and supervise all aspects of product management, monitoring food production to ensure compliance with quality & hygiene standards
- Develop and implement procedures, control systems for maintaining hygiene and quality standards
- Liaison with Government officials / environmental bodies (if required) for legal permissions licenses
- Quality compliance and working for quality improvement in consultation
- Ensure high quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilization
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction by closely interacting with in–house and potential guests to understand their requirements and customizing the product and services accordingly
- Conduct staff meeting at periodic intervals and ensure motivation of the team. Keep Fun at work culture alive
- Conducting regular weekly meetings with the team for better results as well for concerns
- People Management, continuous Training of employees
- Guiding, mentoring team members to ensure efficiency in operations & meeting of individual & group target
- Imparting appropriate training on Food preparation, Service Excellence to restaurant and support service staff
- Collaborative approach with All Departments (IT, Maintenance, Marketing, HR, Training, projects Payroll, Accounts, Supply Chain, Quality Control)
- Hiring, recruitment, Training and Retention team members at outlets
- Build and develop store standards; assures compliance through store visits, audits, and reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Operations F&B or nightclub is preferred
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurants industry or nightclub a plus
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi–tasking, and time–management skills
Good command in English
|Address||2901, Senko Group Holdings Co.,Ltd. (Regional Office), No.29 Bangkok Business Center Building, 29th Floor, 63 Road, North Klongton, 2 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- BTS Asoke, MRT Sukhumvit
- Nightlife business
- Operations of nightclub
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SUKHUMVIT HOLDING CO., LTD./ SUKHUMVIT VERSE CO., LTD.
Group of Companies, Sukhumvit Holding Co., Ltd. and Sukhumvit Verse Co., Ltd., operate an exciting portfolio of food and beverage businesses including restaurants, nightclubs, vibe dining, and hotels in Thailand and across Asia. These companies have been
granted the privilege to do so.
(1) Sukhumvit Holding Co., Ltd. operates restaurants and nightclubs, including Maya, Tanaka, Club Muse and Townhall located in Sukhumvit soi 22 central business district.
(2) Sukhumvit Verse Co., Ltd. operates food and beverage, nightclub businesses in various formats, located in Sukhumvit soi 11 business and premium lifestyle district within the city.
Currently, the group's businesses are under rapid expansion, and the companies have a policy of expanding their branches under the Muse Society brand, which aims to operate nightlife businesses primarily. Therefore, we are seeking to recruit passionate employees
to work with the companies and build a future career together.
Group Health Insurance,
Annual health check-ups,
Company performance bonus,
Public holidays 13-15 days,
Annual vacation 9-18 days,
Leaves allowance and other welfare benefits
Employee group discount
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week