Phayathai Jobs Operations Analyst Position at URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Analyst in our company, URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED. For candidates who reside in Phayathai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Challenge yourself, take your data/operations skill to the next level while shaping the future of mobility
- Data driven: ability to analyze data and combine with qualitative and background information to deliver actionable recommendations
- Practicality: data is not only about numbers. There are context and stories that you need to consider. To excel, you will need to quantitative skills with business acumen to understand the context of those numbers before making any recommendations
- Create great customer experience through lower wait time. From operational perspectives, how could we improve waiting times? Which levers do we have, and which ones we should pull
- Increase operational efficiency: What do we need to implement to improve efficiency, and how
- Background in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration, Urban Analytics, and City and Urban Planning with min GPAX of 3.2 are preferred
- Good or proficient skills in computer programs – Python or R
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis is preferred, but new graduates are also welcome
- Data driven
- Good people skills to understand the underlying problems as well as implementing solutions (make it happen)
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself. Fast learner
- Reliable & responsible
- Entrepreneurial. Excited to work with dynamic teams with various working styles
- Good people and communication skills – English is a plus
- Utilize your skills to solve meaningful problems. We are passionate about the problems that we are solving. They will impact many lives including yours
- Work with a talented team. A couple of us had worked in Silicon Valley and at Boston Consulting Group. Our team also went to Stanford, Cambridge, RWTH-Aachen. Some have gold medals from Chulalongkorn University
- Grow quickly, gain responsibility and learn to take lead
- Opportunity to see how your products impact other people’s lives
- Flexible hours that suits your lifestyle with good compensation
- We take pride in people’s development. We care about you and how you will grow from working with us
- Flexible Working Policy: work from anywhere anytime
- Head office in Pradhiphat area (BTS Ari)
- Flexible work hours. Work from anywhere as long as you get your work done.
- MuvMi Shuttle service (MuvMi) from BTS stations
- Annual Leave package
- Health insurance
- Social welfare
- Learning budget
- Performance bonus
- Team building activities (as Badminton / Climbing /Football clubs, team dinner etc. )
|Urban Mobility Tech Co. Ltd.(MuvMi), 17 Soi Pradipat, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Shape the future of mobility
- Challenge, dynamic, great responsibility
- Flexible work policy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a tech company that focuses on connecting commuters/travelers with mass transit (first/last mile problem). Our solution is an on-demand sharing service called
MuvMi (muvmi.co) to address typical issues of price and accessibility of first/last mile, while Tuk Tuk Hop (ww.tuktukhop.com) helps tourists hop around Bangkok main attractions.
We are expanding our operation and coverage areas rapidly, and will soon expand to other cities (including abroad). We are looking for champions to help us grow.
Our team consists of hands-on entrepreneurs with various technical backgrounds such as receiving PhD from Stanford University, working at Rambus in Silicon Valley, at Lotus Cars Ltd. in
England, researching with Volkswagen Electronic Research Laboratory in Silicon Valley, and over 10 years of experience in designing & manufacturing electric vehicles. On the business side, our team consists of business background from working at Boston Consulting
Group and running own businesses.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours