Sapan-suang Jobs One-on-one Assistant Learning And Teaching (1:1 Alt) Position at Wellington College International School Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of One-On-One Assistant Learning and Teaching (1:1 ALT). For those of you who live in Sapan-suang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wellington College International School Bangkok, and able to under a full time & contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wellington College International School Bangkok|
|Position||One-on-one Assistant Learning And Teaching (1:1 Alt)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Position: One-On-One Assistant Learning and Teaching (1:1 ALT)
Reports to: Head of Learning Support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with a student with additional support needs to access the curriculum predominantly in English and Maths.
- To plan learning for the individual student together with the class teacher and Head of Learning Support.
- To help track and monitor the individual child’s targets and use this to produce next steps
- Provide support for students, the Teacher and the School by developing and utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skill when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the School’s academic standards, preparation and evaluation of lessons and learning materials.
- Contribute to the planning and provision of opportunities for students to learn in out-of school contexts in line with the School’s policies and procedures.
- With teachers, evaluate students’ progress through a range of assessment activities.
- Contribute to programs of observation and assessment as planned by the teacher and provide reports, evaluations and other information to assist in the provision of appropriate support for specific children.
- Support and guide other less experienced ALTs’ work in the classroom when required and, as appropriate, lead training for other ALTs.
- In collaboration with the Teacher, foster and maintain constructive and supportive relationships and communication with parents, exchanging appropriate information, facilitating their support for their child’s attendance, access and learning.
- Provide physical support and maintain personal equipment used by the children at the school. Administer medication as sanctioned by School policy.
- Take an active role in the House system, as determined by the Head of Junior School. Supervise students in the playground and oversee break-time and/or after-school activities or childcare.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Education related field
- Qualification in Special Educational Needs (preferred)
- Experience of working in schools and with children with additional needs (SEN)
- Enthusiasm, flexible with energetic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationships with students, teachers and parents
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office products
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Satisfactory criminal check
- Satisfactory references check
|Address||Wellington College International School Bangkok, 18 Krung Thep Kritha Rd, Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10250, Thailand|
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience of working with SEN student
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Following in the tradition of the renowned Wellington College UK, Wellington College International School Bangkok (WCIB) is proud to
be the first Wellington College International School to open in the ASEAN region, bringing an international school of high reputation to Thailand to prepare pupils to learn and live according to Wellington’s Identity and Values.
In August 2018, WCIB will open Pre-Nursery to Year 6 for day school students, and in August 2019, will open Year 7 - Year 13. Pupils
will follow the English NationalCurriculum, and take GCSEs followed by A level or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Thai pupils will have courses to promote proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in Thai language.
Wellington College International School Bangkok is a selective school, open to children of all nationalities. The focus is to prepare
students to succeed in the world of tomorrow. WCIB is a day school, with plans to provide boarding facilities in the next few years.
Situated in the Krungthep Kreetha area of eastern Bangkok, on 50 rai of lush, green land with a pond and recreational lake, and state-of-the-art
facilities, WCIB pupils will take advantage of the school’s serene environment and proximity to the neighbouring golf course, to live, learn and grow.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week