Chonburi Jobs O&m Management Manager – Scg Cleanergy Abp (chonburi) Position at The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Chonburi and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as O&M Management Manager - SCG Cleanergy ABP (Chonburi) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)|
|Position||O&m Management Manager - Scg Cleanergy Abp (chonburi)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Manage PPA (Private Power Purchase Agreement), Asset Leasing Agreement or any commercial agreement of Solar rooftop projects.
- Manage maintenance plans and corrective activities to be prompt to solve and manage any problems which might occur within a time-sensitive and PPA conditions.
- Manage all activities to comply with related laws, regulations and permits for Solar rooftop business.
- Build up sustainable relationships and trust with customers through positive and interactive communication.
- Provide data and information of products and services accurately by using the appropriate methods and tools.
- Filing customer’s information including customer profile, interactions and related documents.
- Carry out communication procedures, guidelines, policies and ISO standards.
- Control and manage approval budget.
- Respond with all contacts form the customers via phone calls or any other communication channels.
- Managing the day-to-day customer service by act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Time management, Problem solving, Presentation, teamwork, 4Ps Behaviors: Positivity, Partnership, Professionalism, Pioneering Spirit.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or C&I / Mechanical / Industrial)
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.70 for a bachelor’s degree and 3.30 for a master’s degree.
- At least 5 – 7 Years or above in Energy / Power or Oil & Gas Business
- Strong analytical skills & strategic thinking, communication and presentation , negotiation skills.
- Be able to work in Chonburi.
|Address||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, 1 Thanon Siam Cement, Bang Sue, Bangkok 10800, Thailand|
- O&M Management Manager Solar Rooftop
- Renewable Energy Chonburi
- PPPA Private Power Purchase Agreement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further
efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that
over 50,00SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move
forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week