Pathumwan Jobs Officer, Uld Planning & Dispositioning Team Position at Unilode Aviation Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Unilode Aviation Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of officer, uld planning & dispositioning team and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Unilode Aviation Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Officer, Uld Planning & Dispositioning Team|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Operations Control Center, Bangkok
Central World Offices
Job Purpose :
The ULD Planning & Dispositioning Team is responsible to maintain balanced ULD (Unit Load Devices) stock at all stations on the customer network. To meet scheduled and ad hoc ULD requirements of the company’s customers, achieving optimum utilization of ULD.
Requirements and Responsibilities :
The key accountabilities are, but not limited to:
- Monitor airline schedules, traffic and ULD utilization to assess ULD requirements at stations and raise appropriate and timely disposition requests
- Be well updated with airline operational requirements to ensure all customer and station specific requirements are considered when disposition requests are raised
- Take necessary follow up action to distribute station ULD stock between the airline ground handling agents as per the agreed allocation
- Maintain good working relations with the Ground handling agents at stations to assist in effective stock control Follow up on performance of disposition requests raised and take corrective actions where non performed
- Seek alternative solutions in coordination with the Airline Coordinators, Account Managers, Supervisors and Regional Manager Operations when required to balance station ULD stock
- Timely close disposition requests with appropriate feedback
- Provide feedback on stock utilization to Airline Coordinators and Account Managers to help accurately calculate customer standard stock for the stations
- Escalate recurring non-performance issues hindering stock balancing at any station to the Airline Coordinator, Account Manager or Supervisor for initiating follow up action
- Promptly respond to messages received in mailbox and action messages as instructed
- Work in close coordination with the field-based team for the regions they represent
- Handle specific projects within defined areas of responsibility
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- University degree, associates or bachelor’s degree equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work off shift as needed
- Strong computer skills, and aptitude for learning programs
- Airline operations
- 2-3 years of related airline work experience, or 1-3 years in logistics within the aviation industry
- 1 year working in a fast paced environment
- ULD management preferred
- Ability and willingness to work off shift as needed
- Experience with logistics, planning, WMS or similar systems
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, Excel skill is a must
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle complexity
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
If you are interested in this position, please send us of a covering letter and the recent of your CV in English via email.
|Address||5th Floor, Aviation Solutions Co.,Ltd., 42, 4 Soi Phetchaburi 47, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- University degree or bachelor's degree equivalent
- 2-3 yrs of related airline work experience
- Good IT skills, excel skill is a must
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNILODEowns and manages the world’s largest fleet of approximately 145,00 unit load devices (ULDs), for use in the aviation industry,
and owns and operates the largest global network for the maintenance and repair of ULDs and inflight food service equipment. Unilode provides management, repair, short term leasing and digitalisation solutions to over 90 airlines through a network of more
than 550 airports, 18 regional offices and 49 certified repair stations, supported by 600+ employees. For more information visit unilode.com.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus