Pathumwan Jobs Officer – Office Administration/เจ้าหน้าที่ธุรการ Position at TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Officer – Office Administration/เจ้าหน้าที่ธุรการ. For those of you who live in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Officer – Office Administration/เจ้าหน้าที่ธุรการ|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Officer – Office Administration
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for Office Administration and Procurement
- Degree in any field
- Experience 2+ years
Location of work: Park Ventures Ecoplex Building, Wireless Road
- Responsible and resolve all issues relate to day-to-day office administration such as office facility/equipment, stationary, printing and business card, arranging office space and necessary repairs.
- Responsible for incoming call and greeting visitors.
- Supervise maid and messenger.
- Check monthly expenses such as office rental, car rental, phone and IT services.
- Responsible for expense reports and documents relate to office administration.
- Responsible for renew contracts relate to office administration such as office lease agreement, mobile phone, and car.
- Responsible for procurement of office supplies and office services.
- Organize company activities, special events, and internal communication to employees.
- Support HR matters such as recruitment, and onboarding.
Necessary Skill / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Experience in Office Administration or relevant roles at least 2 years.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Attention to details and result oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadline and under pressure.
- Professional personality with service-minded attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill with people at all level.
- Willing to work extended hours on a need basis.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
If you believe you are qualified for this position,
|Region||Pathum Thani province|
|Address||TCC Assets Thailand Co.,Ltd. อาคาร Park Ventures ชั้น 19 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Responsible for Office Administration
- Responsible for Procurement
- Experience 2+ years
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.is an investment holding and real estate company. Our portfolio includes residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial asset classes span across three major sectors: real estate, hospitalities and services.
We are committed to invest more than 90,00 million baht to develop shopping malls and mixed-use projects in the heart of Bangkok. This will significantly contribute to our portfolio which include the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
TCC Assets (Thailand)is a member of TCC Group, one of Thailand prominent conglomerates.
You are invited to join our team and explore the new opportunity with us.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week