Eastern Jobs Office Administration Executive Position at Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Eastern and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Office Administration Executive in our business office, Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿35,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Office Administration Executive|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Attend visitors and call to office
- Manage petty cash and report to HO on monthly basis
- Support team members for travel, outstation conveyance arrangements and accommodation bookings
- Manage office inventory and maintain record
- Manage server & coordinate with HO IT team
- Manage third parties, coordinate for payments & services
- Support recruitments & prepare monthly MIS for Human resource in coordination with HO team
- Should prepare expense report of subsidiary in coordination with HO team
- Follow receivables from distribution partners
- Ensure safety & maintain discipline at office premises
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and compliance with internal policy
- Coordinate with bank for official matters
- Support Expats for statutory compliances
- Any work related to office administration outside of aforementioned list may be assigned time to time based on requirement
|Address||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, 8-2-337, Banjara Hills Rd Number 3, SBI Executive Enclave, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India|
- Min 3 yrs of experience in office administration
- Good at Thai, English language & Computer basics
- Knowledge on foreign commercial subsidiary rules
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (Thailand) Ltd.
is a NYSE listed company that manufactures and markets Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API or Bulk Actives), Finished Dosages and Biologics.
Our purpose is to accelerate access to affordable and innovative medicines because, Good Health Can’t Wait. Our therapeutic focus includes Oncology, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular, Anti-diabetic, Dermatology and Pain management.
Our R&D network and product development teams work extensively to develop affordable therapies for various cancer types, currently working on a portfolio spanning 20 cancer types.
With state of the art manufacturing facilities, we supply high quality affordable medicines to countries across the world including USA, EU, Russia CIS, Latin America, ASEAN
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical