Southern Jobs Nutrition Advisor (south) – Nestlé Infant Nutrition Position at Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Nestle (Thai) Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as nutrition advisor (south) - nestlé infant nutrition with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Southern and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Nestle (Thai) Ltd.|
|Position||Nutrition Advisor (south) - Nestlé Infant Nutrition|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We’re Nestle, We’re the biggest food and beverages company in the world who believe in “enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.”
Join us and be part of Nestle to drive over 2,00 brands in 191 countries worldwide, if you;
- Love to drive for results/achieve goals
- Love to work in nutrition/hospital related field
- Love to drive change in nutrition world
- Good with people
Nutrition Advisor – Nestlé Infant Nutrition (South)
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- To provide technical and scientific information for new product development and registration purposes to medical professions as well as strategic planning to brand management and food legislation.
- To visit hospitals and medical institutions according to the planned call frequency to promote (detailing and presenting) special nutrition products to doctors, nurses, dieticians and pharmacists for them to recommend these products to their patients.
You, as successful applicant should possess the followings:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nurse or related field is a must
- Good understanding of WHO Code of Conducts is an essential
- Good convincing, influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Committed and details oriented with excellent service minded skills
- Able to locate and/or commute to work in up-countries (within the assigned regions)
|Address||Nestle (Thai) Ltd. - Bangchan Factory, นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางชัน 40 Seri Thai 87 Alley, Min Buri, Bangkok 10510, Thailand|
- Bachelor degree in Science is a must
- Able to travel extensively
- Valid driving license
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WEOFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of
“Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
Nestle is a people-inspired company; respect and trust are our greatest strengths. We place high value on the unique perspectives that people bring to our team which sharpens our performance
and drives our business. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, national origin, disability, marital, sexual orientation or age.
At Nestle, We believe that the many different backgrounds, ways of thinking and cultural experiences of our people at every level of our business, makes for a richer workplace and gives
us the insight and innovation to grow and continually delight our equally diverse consumers.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week