Muang Jobs Media And Marketing Coordinator Position at International Christian School Nonthaburi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we International Christian School Nonthaburi are looking for candidates for the position of media and marketing coordinator with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Nonthaburi > Muang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿25,000 - ฿30,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||International Christian School Nonthaburi|
|Position||Media And Marketing Coordinator|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 30.000|
Salary: 25,00 – 30,00
The Marketing Assistant supports the Marketing department of Global English School (GES) and International Christian School Nonthaburi (ICSN) under the direction of the Head of Operations. In collaboration with department team members, you are required to manage the administrative duties, as well as assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies with School Management.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of department activities
- Support School Management and School Administration in organizing various projects that promote the school(s)
- Conduct and/or review market research and analyze customer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc) for Management to review
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure smooth flow of work and stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns, attending as needed to help facilitate their success
- Create compelling, UX-focused content related to news, events and topics relevant to the school.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories
- Prepare and deliver promotional materials or presentations
- Collaborate in building brand awareness and increasing online presence & activity.
- Assist in photography and/or videography in support of the marketing team.
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of school websites and online presences.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of school bulletin boards and digital signage.
- Support school owners and senior management with inquiries or projects.
- Assist in other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate’s degree with related work experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience and/or relevant training
- Excellent command of spoken and written Thai
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in project management and working independently
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and service-minded skills
- Confident, professional written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with job-related computer software and various programs
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team as well as function independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple daily demands while progressing on long-term projects
- Ability to maintain a friendly and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Ability to work in an office environment with frequent interruptions
- Understand and maintain absolute confidentiality regarding any and all information about staff and their families, both current and prospective
- Understand and carry out the Mission and Promise of the School in all settings
- Experience working in design, media and/or marketing field
- Experience working in private school environment
- Experience or familiarity with the education industry
- Intermediate to expert level in conversational and written English
- Ability and confidence to translate documents and/or interpret for meetings
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Google Suite software programs
- ทำงาน จันทร์-ศุกร์ 7.30-17.00 น. (เข้า1เสาร์ต่อเดือน)
- BONUS ประจำปี(เท่ากับเงินเดือน1เดือนเมื่อทำงานครบปี)
|Address||International Christian School Nonthaburi, 145/1 Thanon Pracharat, Talat Kwan, Amphoe Mueang Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand|
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- ระดับเงินเดือน: 25,000 – 30,000
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At International Christian School Nonthaburi (ICSN), we consider our role in students’ lives a
great privilege and a weighty responsibility. We recognize that students’ education profoundly impacts their views about themselves and the world in which they live. We strive to provide an environment in which students feel at home to explore their talents
and interests and to safely grapple with the challenges of growing up. At the center of this warm culture is a team of teachers who are patient, enthusiastic, and dedicated to the unique individuals in their care. We truly believe that each student in our
care has the capacity to live successful and joyful lives; and we aim to build a strong foundation that helps our students grow into determined, compassionate, and inspiring individuals who live, learn, and communicate with excellence.
ICSN is a private, Christian international school that serves students from Preschool (K1) through Grade 12 with education based on standards set forth by American Education Reaches Out (AERO) in alignment with the Key to Learning program and the US Common
Core State Standards (CSS). We strongly believe in educating the whole child by developing their academic and cognitive skills, physical abilities, social and emotional intelligence, and moral values. We believe that the ideal is for committed teachers and
dedicated parents to work together to be the strong foundation of a vibrant school community that raises up children who are responsible, global citizens.
ICSN is licensed by the Ministry of Education in Thailand, under the authority of the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC), and accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA); our school is also currently
seeking accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Industry: Education