Bangkapi Jobs Mechanical Project Engineer (traction Power Supply Systems) Position at Siemens Mobility Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Mechanical Project Engineer (Traction Power Supply Systems). For those of you who live in Bangkapi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Siemens Mobility Thailand, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Siemens Mobility Thailand|
|Position||Mechanical Project Engineer (traction Power Supply Systems)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Design and preparation of construction drawings for DC switchgears and cubicles (For Traction Power Supply Systems in the field of Railway Electrification) taking into account both, the customer specifications and the Siemens’ regulations and standards
- Methodic construction of switchgears with the 3D-tool “NX/Team Center”, modeling of components
- Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP
- Elaboration of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious constructive requirements
- Technical support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in collaboration with the manufacturing, the project engineering team and the project management
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
- Awarding of work packages to external engineering service providers and controlling of the work results
- Product support in view of standardization and documentation
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Knowledge of switchgear construction and cubicle/cabinet construction
- CAD-tools NX (Preferred), AutoCAD Mechanical, Creo (Standard and Steel Plate) or others solid 3Dmodeling program
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (schematic and wiring diagrams)
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
|Address||Siemens Mobility 8/3 ซอย เพชรบุรี 47 แยก 4, 1 Soi Phetchaburi 47, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Knowledge of switchgear construction and cubicle
- CAD-tools NX, AutoCAD Mechanical, Creo
- Railway Electrification schematic & wiring diagram
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a leader in transport solutions, we shape connected mobility
The mobility environment is being shaped by three megatrends today and in the coming decades: climate change, population growth and digitalization.
These trends demand for seamless, sustainable, reliable, and secure transport solutions to ensure a high quality of life for 9.6 billion people by 2050. And those people will aspire for
seamless transport from the first to the last mile.
Digitalization is helping us to master these trends and continuously transform the way we travel. Therefore, we are constantly innovating our portfolio in our core areas: rolling stock,
rail automation and electrification, intelligent traffic systems, related services, and turnkey projects, to shape the future of mobility.
- Industry: Mass Transportation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours