Chonburi Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at Mloptic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Mloptic (Thailand) Co., Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as mechanical engineer and dedicated to work in permanent which domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Mloptic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible Mechanical Engineering activities in a cross-functional hardware team
- Model, build, test, and refine prototypes and characterization test systems
- Work across the full product development cycle, from concept inception to shipping product
- Analyze technical issues and solve complex problems, technical calculations, and product testing simulations.
- Coordinate with engineering team in optimization of processes to improve productivity and support other department for technical issue.
- International travel required from time to time, depending on project scope. (USA or China)
- Other jobs assignment from GM.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Welcome new graduate.
- Knowledge and application of GD&T techniques and associated metrology approaches.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques (Machining, 3D printing, injection molding, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3D design modeling (SolidWorks) and physical prototyping
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Working Time: 08:00 – 17:00 (5 days/week)
- Group insurance
- Meal allowance
- Yearly performance bonus
|Address||MLOPTIC (Thailand) CO.,LTD., 700/154 Moo1 Amatacity Chonburi Industrial Estate Bankao Subdistrict, Phan Thong District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
- Knowledge of design products
- SolidWorks, GD&T techniques
- Effective communication skills in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MLOptic is an international advanced provider of precision optical solutions, focusing on the research and development, design and manufacture of precision optical devices, high-end optical lenses and
advanced optical instruments, serving global semiconductor lithography Machine and testing equipment, life science and medical treatment (such as gene sequencing and nucleic acid testing), aerospace, unmanned driving, biometrics, AR/VR testing equipment and
other application fields, with a comprehensive integration of "light, machine, electricity, and computing" Chemical system research and development and design, advanced optical thin film technology, precision optical manufacturing technology, high-precision
active adjustment technology, cutting-edge customized testing equipment and the development technology and capabilities of supporting systems, are committed to becoming the world's leading high-end optical technology innovation application enterprise.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week