Pathumwan Jobs Marketing Strategist (bangkok, Patumwan) Position at Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing strategist (bangkok, patumwan) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿25,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Marketing Strategist (bangkok, Patumwan)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Responsible for researching, developing, and implementing strategic marketing initiatives to meet company’s goals. Marketing Strategist will work cross-functionally among divisions in order to execute the effective marketing strategy.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives/projects to effectively achieve the desired company business targets.
- Research client information and market analysis to identify new market opportunities and key market trends.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing field.
- Experience in agriculture industry or related fields is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinker.
- Excellent Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds.
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Passionate make-it-happen attitude in creating and implementing creative/innovative ideas.
- Good communications skills: writing, editing, presentation in both Thai and English.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in the use of graphic design and video editor programs (Photoshop, Premier Pro, Illustrator) is a plus.
|Address||THAI CENTRAL CHEMICAL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED, 801-806, 809-810 ชั้น 8 มิตรทาวน์ ออฟฟิศ ทาวเวอร์ 944 Rama IV Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- วิเคราะห์การขายและการตลาด และให้ข้อมูลเชิงลึก
- โบนัสตามผลประกอบการ ประวัติจ่ายไม่ต่ำกว่า 5 เดือน
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“The First-Choice of Growers”
Central Chemical Public Company Limited (TCC) is a listed company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, with a registered capital of 1,754 million baht and has been in business for over 40 years. TCC is a large manufacturer and distributor of
chemical fertilizers in Thailand under OX-Brand trademark with an annual income of more than 10 billion baht a year.
- Best Company of the Year 2015
- 3rdBest Company in the Petrochemical Business
- Best Company of the Year under the Industry Sector
- 1 of 60 Best Companies of the Year, in terms of sales volume
- 1 of 50 Best Companies of the Year, in term of net profit.
- Annual Bonus (payment history of not less than 5 months in the past 10 years)
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance for employees and families
- Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Trainingand Learning Development
- Annual Party and Trip, etc.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week