Wattana Jobs Marketing Procurement Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้อการตลาด Position at Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing Procurement Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้อการตลาด. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Marketing Procurement Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้อการตลาด|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible for purchasing goods and services for marketing activities.
- Sourcing the vendors that are qualified and matched with the marketing activities and evaluate vendor.
- Coordinating internal (cross functional), external (vendor) an negotiate to shape all requirements and budge at the same time.
- Building relationships with vendors and negotiating with them for the best price.
- Reviewing and comparing price details on each quotation and asking for endorsement from direct line manager to the next further step.
- Processing PR-PO documents and other task that related.
- Following up and tracking all activities to ensure all activities is done with standard.
- Bachelor Degree or above in business administration
- 1-3 year experiences in event agency or organize is a plus
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Multitask and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
|Address||Boon Rawd Brewery, 999 Samsen Rd, Thanon Nakhon Chai Si, Dusit District, Bangkok 10300, Thailand|
- 1-3 year experience
- sourcing the vendor for the best qualities
- Process PR-PO documents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd. Founded by Phraya Bhirom Bhakdi in 1933, the privately-owned company has matured and developed over the years
into an industry leader with a total annual production capacity of 1 billion liters. Boon Rawd Brewery is Thailand's first and largest brewery, which markets its products under the "SINGHA" brand name. The company operates 3 Breweries and 6 Factories located
in strategic regions of Thailand. Boon Rawd strength stems from the ability to combine the abilities to produce the finest beer and extensive distribution network to serve the customers. The production process is backed by state-of-the-art technology and production
equipment. Achieving ISO 9002 not only reflects the management strong commitment to quality and the high standard of the manufacturing process but also ensures international recognition for the company's products. Boon Rawd continually seeks new business opportunities
within both the domestic and international markets. Domestically, the company has expanded its product line to cover different product category ranging from Beer, Soda Water, Drinking Water, Ready to Drink Fruit Juices to Ready to Drink Coffee and Tea lines.
Internationally, aside from worldwide exportation of Singha Beer, Boon Rawd has acquired two Breweries in Germany and entered into a joint venture in China to establish a production base for the European and Asian Markets. As an integral part of the Thai society,
Boon Rawd actively participates in Sport Sponsorships, Cultural Events, Traditional Festivals and granting of Educational Scholarships. Singha
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week