Pathumwan Jobs Marketing Officer Position at Thai Acrylic Fibre Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Officer. For those of you who live in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Thai Acrylic Fibre Co., Ltd., and able to work under permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thai Acrylic Fibre Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Identify new customers/markets and create sales strategies to introduce Birlacril & VAPs.
- Procure invoices from Customs Dept. and import statistics of all countries for the assigned market.
- Track and monitor data and ensure circulation of MIS reports.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
maintain and update customer databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Accounting.
- Needs to have 5-10 years sales experience, preferably in textile industry – fibre/ yarn / fabric / accessories sales.
- Good commination in English skills both of verbal and written.
- Good attitude, great service-minded.
- Able to use SAP program.
|Address||PGRX+VFH Thai Rayon Public Company Limited, Bangkok, Pathum Wan, จังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand|
- Marketing Planer
- Sales Executive
- 5 days working
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
INTEGRITY COMMITMENT PASSION SEAMLESSNESS SPEED Thai Acrylic Fibre Co., Ltd. (TAF) is a subsidiary company of
the Aditya Birla Group of India. We are multinational organization which is manufacturing and operating our business spread throughout the globe. In Thailand, our group is now operating 10 companies with long list of accomplishment, as well as technological
innovations, integrity, reliable partnership, and committed to long term growth.
TAF is the only one acrylic fibre plant in Southeast Asia, producing high quality fibre and tow, Our plant is located in Kaengkhoi District, Saraburi Province. Our operation incorporates the most modern machinery and equipment with highly sophisticated
and computerized control systems. With highly experienced and motivated team, we are currently committed to retain and develop our Human Resources Excellence, ideal corporate citizen, fully conscious of environment, occupational health & safety, and obligation
towards society where we work and live. So, we are inviting qualified candidates who are committed to be with us in the high standard manufacturing environment to create value together for our customers and all stakeholders, as below vacant positions;
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours