Bangrak Jobs Marketing Insight & Development Supervisor Position at Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Marketing Insight & Development Supervisor for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Bangrak and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Carabao Tawandang Co., Ltd.
|Marketing Insight & Development Supervisor
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
– Generate monthly survey routing and questionnaire. Collect and analyze survey data.
– Develop and implement corrective actions to bring business areas in line with standards.
– Support team with assistance and coordination.
– Supervise a team of field market insight & development’s performance, monitor team day to day routine to maintain accuracy and standards.
– Prepare data, findings, and supporting document for weekly update with manager.
– Monthly onsite visit to gain insight and develop a more efficient work routine
– Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in any field.
– 5+ year experience in Marketing Insight Field.
– Great communication skills and team-work attitude.
– Ability to work under pressure and perform duty within limited timeline.
– Observant, detailed, thorough, and adaptive individual with a can-do attitude.
– Proficiency using MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
– Individual with driving license is preferred
|Carabao Group, 393 Si Lom, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Marketing Insight & Development
- Collect and analyze survey data.
- Prepare data, findings, and supporting document
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Carabao Tawandang Company was established and incorporated on 22nd August 2001 in order to conduct its
major business of manufacturing and distributing energy drinks under the name “Carabao Dang”. The initial capital at the time of its incorporation was one million Baht. Carabao Tawandang Co. Ltd. launched its energy drink products under the "Carabao Dang"
trademark on 28th October 2002.
The Company is a joint venture along with German Tawandang Brewery Restaurant. The major shareholders include Mr. Sathien Setthasit, Ms. Nutchamai Thanombooncharoen and Mr. Yuenyong Opakul or Aed Carabao, the founder and
lead singer of Carabao.
The name “Carabao Dang” comes from the Group’s association with the band “Carabao”, combined with German Tawandang Brewery Restaurant and is marketed with the slogan “ Carabao Dang: The Fighting Spirit.”
The group of shareholders foresaw the need to expand our strategies for an integrated business model, ranging from the production and marketing to the distribution of energy drinks and other beverages to the consumers satisfaction.
The Company was registered its conversion to a public limited company on 8 July 2014 and listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand on November 21, 2014.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week