Donmuang Jobs Marketing Executive (for Bmw Brand) Position at Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Donmuang and surrounding areas as marketing executive (for bmw brand) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sime Darby (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Marketing Executive (for Bmw Brand)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- To initiate creative idea to make the campaign more impact to brand
- To explore new innovative idea & strategic direction to enrich and grow overall marketing campaign.
- To drive internal units & advertising agencies to synchronically develop efficient marketing communication campaign with maximized impact to strengthen brand equity.
- To motivate & supervise agency & internal business units to develop marketing campaign with the highest potential in term of business result & creative output through clear communication approach.
- To generate customer brand engagement & total brand experience at all touch points for both communication & retail aspects.
- Implement marketing planning and procurement project, including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion kits, event to boost sale, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles, and internal communications
- To develop plan & budget control of marketing campaign to reach efficient awareness.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or in a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing function
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Accountability, team player, enthusiasm and work well under pressure.
- Well organized, creativity, communication, and multi-task skills.
- Experience in retail, automotive or luxury brands are preferred
|Address||39, Sime Darby Oils Nonthaburi Co., Ltd., Tiwanon Rd, Tambon Ban Mai, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand|
- Event Marketing
- Marketing Communication
- Brand Communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sime Darby Motors is the automotive arm of Sime Darby Berhad and is involved in the retail, distribution and assembly businesses. It has a presence
in ten countries across the Asia Pacific region.With over 40 years of experience, Sime Darby Motors is a major industry player in the Asia-Pacific region. Sime Darby Motors currently represents30 brands, ranging from luxury brands
(such as BMW, McLaren and Rolls Royce) to various mass market brands like Ford, Peugeot and Hyundai, and trucking names like Hino and Mack.
Sime Darby Motors commenced its Thailand operations in 2001 with the retail of Mazda vehicles under Sime Darby Mazda (Thailand) Ltd. We have since expanded our
retail operations to include BMW and Ford; currently operating 12 locations within Bangkok and are expanding out network in Thailand.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week