Wattana Jobs Marketing Executive/ Assistan Bran Manager Position at Talaypu Natural Products Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Marketing Executive/ Assistan Bran Manager in our company, Talaypu Natural Products Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿20,000 - ฿35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Talaypu Natural Products Co., Ltd.
|Marketing Executive/ Assistan Bran Manager
|Type of Work
- Develop Marketing strategy and plan including above the line, below the line, in store activities and digital to achieve sales target.
- Associated with New Product Development projects from design, artwork development until product’s availability in the market.
- Initiate marketing strategies/tactics and promotions to drive sales in each channel.
- Develop, maintain and execute to a social media calendar aligned with marketing communication plans and digital strategy for the brand.
- Plan and develop usage of online influencers, write content guideline, and follow up until complete.
- Responsible for designing of POSM and related materials to support brand planning and market execution.
- Plan and develop usage of online influencers, write content guideline and follow up until complete.
- Analyse and monitor market situation, market trend and competitors’ movement.
- Monitor brand performance and control marketing budget per agreed plan.
- Assist in brand’s day to day operational activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across related departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related fields
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in marketing of consumer goods/FMCG company/Health care company
- Experiences in consumer health care of pharma company would be an advantage
- Experience in launching new brand would be an advantage
- Understanding the overall marketing of consumer products; NPD launch, Marketing Communication, Digital marketing, etc.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Five-day work week
- Provident Fund
- Dental care
- Life insurance, Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
- Vacation 14 – 18 days / year
Work location: Near BTS Ekkamai
|23 Talaypu Natural Products Company Limited, 85 Soi Sukhumvit 63, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Backed by private investors to grow Thai SME brand
- Personal growth opportunity & high responsibities
- Work directly with owners and senior management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talaypu Natural Products was founded in 2015 to acquire and operate the brand Khaokho Talaypu. Backed by high-net-worth private investors and led by two Harvard Business School alumni, TNP has successfully grown Khaokho Talaypu (ww.khaokhotalaypu.com
8x into Thailand's #1 Herbal Shampoo brand (AC Nielsen). In 2022, TNP completed the acquisition of Kindee Kids, Thailand's #1 Mosquito Repellent for kids and launched Khaokho Selection, a greenfield project targeting packaged food categories such as Honey
Going forward, TNP's owners aim to quadruple the size of the company and list on the SET by growing the brand portfolio to cover several attractive Thai Consumer niches with 'Thai Natural' brands. As such, we are recruiting in several marketing positions
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours