Klongtoey Jobs Marketing Executive/หัวหน้าฝ่ายขายและการตลาด Position at Reignwood Holding Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Executive/หัวหน้าฝ่ายขายและการตลาด. For those of you who live in Klongtoey and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Reignwood Holding Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Diploma of High Vocational Education, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Reignwood Holding Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Diploma of High Vocational Education|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Creating and overseeing VOSS’s marketing campaigns.
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs in Bangkok and up-country.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with theVOSS’s clients and always creating opportunities to make more sales.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Empower your team to achieve higher levels of sales goals across all sales channels.
- Generate profits for the company while well-managing costs and expenses.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department of at least 5 years.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
- Must have own vehicle with driving license.
- Excellent in English communication skills.
- Transportation allowance
Reignwood Bev Co., Ltd.
17/616 Soi Sukhumvit 6 Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
|Address||Reignwood Group 17 Sukhumvit 4 Alley, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics
- Experience of B2B in beverage business
- Outstanding project management skills.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1984,
Reignwood Group is a Chinese investment company owning brands and companies in China, the rest of Asia, the UK and the US.
Reignwood's businesses include consumer products, hotels and residential property, golf courses, wellness centres, travel agencies, aviation, offshore engineering and financing.
Reignwood Bev Co., Ltd. is based in Bangkok, Thailand. We import and distribute VOSS mineral water, a Norwegian-based brand of artesian bottled water.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week