Pathumwan Jobs Marketing Coordinator – (fixed Term Contract) Position at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Marketing Coordinator - (Fixed Term Contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with temporary & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Marketing Coordinator - (fixed Term Contract)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Established in 2007, Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd. or DMHT is a joint venture between Diageo and Moët Hennessy (under Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy – LVMH) and a leading importer and distributor of quality alcoholic beverages in Thailand as well as a leader in the premium, deluxe and super deluxe beverage market.
DMHT is a global company which carries on a legacy of innovating and developing products that have been passed down through the generations. Our key brands comprise Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, The Singleton, Ketel One, Tanqueray, as well as Moët Hennessy portfolio including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and many more. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Nature of Employment: Fixed Term Contract with a possible of extension
About the Role
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs.
- Managing stock of materials/ POSM in warehouse
- Managing and coordinating with internal and suppliers on Johnnie Walker Style website
- Coordinate with supplier to develop communication tools, packaging, POSM artwork.
- Supporting Marketing team members on vendor creation, contract, vendor process and any documents related.
- Coordinate with cross functional team to implement marketing project per assignment.
- Support marketing by attending back-office customer service, as a product & market data expert.
- Coordinate and work closely with external partners included agency, supplier, and vendor and any documentary filing and management.
- A strong hand on role in a fast-paced environment which will work very closely with the marketing and commercial departments.
- Take responsibility for assigned projects whenever requested.
- Passion for celebration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work and engage cross-functionally and remotely
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Great interpersonal skills
|Address||Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd, 944 มิตรทาวน์ ออฟฟิส ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 12 Rama IV Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Marketing Coordinator
- World's most iconic brands
- Flexible work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection
of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of
customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional
journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours