Bangkok Jobs Marketing Associate – Theblacksea Position at Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangkok and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Marketing Associate - THEBLACKSEA and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Marketing Associate - Theblacksea|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
THEBLACKSEA is new joint venture company between CP Group and THEBLACKLABEL, leading global K-pop company lead by Teddy Park who is behind success of many successful global K-POP artists such as Big Bang, 2NE1 and BLACKPINK. Our mission is to be No.1 in creativity, expanding the landscape of Thai soft power beyond the limit of entertainment so this marketing role will be focusing on brand and marketing impact of THEBLACKLABEL artists including all related content and growing community in Thailand & ASEAN market
Our website & social : http://ww.blackseaofficial.com
In this role you will have the opportunities to
- Work Closely with Global Entertainment Company
- Work in Agile & Dynamic Culture Suitable for Entertainment Industry
- Propose, Pilot, and Launch Your Idea in Global Content Market Footprints
- Research consumer trend, best practice for content marketing and provide analysis apply with content development & marketing plan
- Develop content strategy and content marketing plan to grow community
- Develop content planning and production details to brief content production team
- Manage all social media platform to drive awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Able to synergy with social media platforms such as TikTok to drive win-win partnership for growing community
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of all initiatives and activities with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly
- Analyze content performance and consumer insight for campaign improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing / Communication Arts or related fields
- At least 3 years and above working experiences in in either area of digital marketing / content marketing / marketing to deliver compelling digital content community or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge in marketing mix, marketing tools, and media and social platform maximization
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and high sense of responsibility and ownership
- Understand entertainment and overall consumer trends to evaluate opportunities for marketing impact
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai (Korean Language is highly preferable.)
|Address||Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Co., Ltd., C.P. Tower Bldg., 313, Silom Rd., Khwang Bangrak, Khet Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, Thailand|
- Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Platform Maximization, Consumer Engagement
- Media Partnership, Consumer Insights
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd, a leading company in Thailand, serves as a parent company of C.P. Group. As a holding company, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. holds
shares of subsidiaries in Thailand and overseas. The Group operates across many industries ranging from industrial to service.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality
and safety in every product.
The key to our success lies in our ability to control end-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality
feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processed into tasty,
ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance,
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week