Sathorn Jobs Marketing Assistant Manager (motor Insurance) Position at Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance CO., Ltd. Thailand Branch
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance CO., Ltd. Thailand Branch is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Sathorn and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing assistant manager (motor insurance) and be able to work in permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance CO., Ltd. Thailand Branch|
|Position||Marketing Assistant Manager (motor Insurance)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- To maintain and keep good relationship with existing clients.
- To approach new prospects
- To propose product serving customer need.
- To find out opportunity for cross selling and up selling to existing customer.
- To follow up every month renewal of Insurance
- To cooperate with U/W Dept. about premium rate and coverage/conditions for quotation proposal
- To complete quotation comply with U/W rate & condition providing.
- To advise and explain details of coverage to clients.
- To handle daily operation for policy delivery within timeline.
- To handle any projects or tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Insurance or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Motor Insurance.
- Good command in English
- Computer literate in MS Offices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outgoing, Positive, Teamwork and Cooperative
Working days and time: Monday to Friday (8.30am-5.00pm)
Welfares: We offer a competitive remuneration package including bonus twice a year, OT, 15-day vacation, medical expense subsidy, dental expense subsidy, training expense subsidy, provident fund, life insurance and others.
How to contact: Please send your full resume with expected salary through Jobsdb.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact K. Chollatorn at 091-119-1211.
|Address||Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. Thailand Branch, 175 อาคาร สาทร ซิตี้ S Sathon Rd, Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Experience in Motor Insurance
- Sale & Marketing
- Good command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. was founded in 1918 in Japan. Now we are recognized as one of a leading non-life insurance company throughout the regions of Asia-Pacific, Europe, and
America.With the worldwide network of more than 300 overseas offices in 41 countries and total assets of more than US$ 83,00 million, our customers can be assured that Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. will always grow and succeed alongside our customers.
In Thailand, the company established its branch in Bangkok in 1964. The branch immediately began to market a wide variety of non-life insurance products to serve the demands of the various
business sectors throughout Thailand. Within a short time, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Thailand Branch captured an overwhelming market share especially for marine cargo insurance. Its direct premium has been ranked one of the top three in marine cargo
insurance business and is among the top ten in the fire insurance and property all risks insurance business.
Now we would like to recruit more staff to support our sustainable growth as follows;
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours