Chonburi Jobs Manufacturing Engineer /design Engineer Position at TriMotive Asia Pacific Limited (ST00128)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TriMotive Asia Pacific Limited (ST00128) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as manufacturing engineer /design engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TriMotive Asia Pacific Limited (ST00128)|
|Position||Manufacturing Engineer /design Engineer|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Manufacturing, Design Jix and Fixture.
- Prepare document and Drawing and specification sheet for production.
- Prepare schedule coordinate the assigned engineering projects.
- Review and fully understand drawing, specification, standard and relevant requirements.
- Initiate continuous improvement project, cost reductions, VA/VE to improve product & productivity.
- Scope, plan, control and report on a portfolio of projects to ensure completion to agreed schedules and budgets in accordance with our new product introduction process.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, quality assured, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Problem solving on non-conformance, including corrective/preventive action
- Manage and assist the TAPL documentation team effectively and efficiently.
- To ensure customer projects/initiatives have agreed cross functional support and deliver to agreed success criteria (internal / external)
- To continuously improve the standard and value of service provided to internal and external customers.
- To ensure the requirements of external customers are clearly understood by
- Integration of 5S, Lean and Health and Safety into Operational Environmentใ
- Support internal and external audit
- Responsible for the design and develop Jig & Fixtures for the manufacture of welded steel products.
- Control Jig & Fixtures designs to achieve the customers specification.
- New product, work in project team on all related design changes or new product introduction.
- Communicate and cooperate on projects between Thailand and overseas.
- Review drawing compare with the actual part before release drawing to Jig manufacturing.
- Redesign current Jigs & Fixtures to improve quality / reduce complexity / achieve cost down opportunities before release drawing.
- Improve quality, complexity reduction.
- Initiate ideas and support all cost down activities.
- Identify component rationalization opportunities.
- Publish or Define critical specs for finished product & performance.
- Study process capability vs. tolerance requirements.
- Create product family matrix.
- Interface with suppliers to ensure components/products adhere to criteria
- Ensure that designed components meet customer requirements, safety standards, are within budget and given timelines.
- Work in cross-functional teams (purchasing, production, after-sales) and dealing directly with external suppliers and customers.
- To ensure components from design will meet requirements, robust, safety, target cost and timing.
- B.Eng Degree in ME, IE, EE or related field .
- 3-5 Years’ experience with Manufacturing Engineering, Automotive industry experience.
- Knowledge of Automotive parts, 2D, 3D Drawing
- Good Command in English.
- Be able to interpret drawing and specification.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures. A certain degree of creativity is required.
- Strong leadership and commitment to work for higher achievement
- Good Computer skills ex.MS Office .
- Familiar with APQP and IATF 16949 or QS900.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills (be able to ‘think out of the box).
- Able to work in Amata City Chonburi
- Creative thinking and technical problem-solving
- International work environment
- Knowledge of Automotive parts
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TriMotive Asia Pacific Ltd. is an affiliate of Trimas Corporation, a global leader in automotive manufacturing industry which headquarters in Australia. Automotive product to be exported and our plant are located in Chonburi
province, to cope with the company growth and business expansion; we are looking for candidates to join with our great team for the following positions:
- Industry: Industrial Machinery/Automation Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours