Chonburi Jobs Maintenance Manager Position at Robert Walters Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Robert Walters Thailand is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Chonburi and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of maintenance manager and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Robert Walters Thailand|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
An exciting Maintenance Manager (x1 vacancy) job based in Chonburi has just become available at a new plant European manufacturing organisation reporting directly to Operations Manager. This is a role for an outstanding Maintenance Manager with in-depth experience who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
You will play an essential role to manage the maintenance activities through the implementation of a preventative maintenance program and an ongoing maintenance repair for equipment, facilities, and vehicles that support the most efficient manufacturing operations. To compile and maintain records on reporting personnel of compensation and performance evaluation purposes. This role offers competitive base salary with bonus and provident fund.
- To plan and implement effective procedures and policies for the maintenance department to ensure that all equipment, facilities, and utilities are in an acceptable state of repair. Administers plant preventative maintenance programs
- Being responsible for maintain utility system and production machine for readiness of production
- Managing the maintenance system, budgets, spare parts inventory, and planning processes
- Controlling direct costs, variable costs, and other costs used for production, analysis, and management for a cost reduction approach
- Supervises all daily activities of the maintenance department through subordinates to ensure completion of assigned projects that will minimise machine downtime
- Manage and take care of all team members in terms of manpower planning, coach, discipline, motivation, evaluation, and training
- Ensure the compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company work rules, standard or system. Ensuring maintenance staff and subcontractors work in a safe manner and follow safety regulations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and coach effectively and possess a keen understanding of maintenance management with dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- At least 10 years’ manufacturing experience with multi-national manufacturer, make to order manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Pleasant personality and manner with strong service minded attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
Being Maintenance Manager for new plant set up is challenging but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this company.
If you are an outstanding with solid experience, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
|Address||Robert Walters Eastern Seaboard, Headhunting and Recruitment Agency, Harbour Mall Laemchabang, 12th Floor, Unit 12B01, 12C01 4/222, Sukhumvit Road, Tungsukha, Si Racha District, Chon Buri 20230, Thailand|
- Maintenance Manager
- New Plant
- Multi-cultural Manufacturer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market. Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates. Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 32 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, General Management, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, and Engineering & Manufacturing. An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy