Bangkok Area – Samutsakorn Jobs Maintenance Executive (pm&cm)/samutsakorn /fluent In English/100k Position at CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CONNECT ENERGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Maintenance Executive (pm&cm)/samutsakorn /fluent In English/100k|
|Region||Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Plan, execute, review and update preventive maintenance/calibration plan, corrective maintenance for mechanical/electrical equipment, instrument, piping, vessel to ensure all preventive maintenance program are in appropriate tasks and appropriate frequency for an excellence plant reliability including manage facilities.
- Work Request for repair notification to fix problems when machine failure.
- Analyze the problem and cause of the breakdown of machinery.
- Control of machine parts and electrical system Spare part used for maintenance work Check the specification of the order.
- Maintain monitor and improve the maintenance process.
- Comply to EHS, quality and related RC requirement including enforcing safety, ecology, and housekeeping guidelines to maintain a working environment that supports work safety and maintenance activities.
- Keep up to date the maintenance and engineering documentations e.g. electrical drawings, equipment lists, equipment history.
- Maintain and update SAP/PM master data.
- Support project implementation.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or related field.
- Have an experience in Maintenance at least 5 years.
- Good knowledge in machine repair and having knowledge about PLC and computer skill , Servo Drive , Electronics Circuit board.
- Experience background in manufacturing, factory or plant.
- Strong Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance.
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Proactive ,Flexible, good attitude , good collaboration ,Team work , Positive Thinking
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV with full details of working experience, stating present and expected salary by email.
Email: varisa.sangsuwan @ connect-energy.com (ติดกันหมด)
|City||Bangkok Area - Samutsakorn|
|Address||NAFCO INDS (THAILAND) CO., LTD, Si Lom, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- experience in Maintenance at least 5 years
- background in manufacturing, factory or plant.
- Strong Preventive Maintenance & CM
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connect Energy is a leader in the provision of workforce management and recruitment solutions to clients in the oil & gas, marine, process, construction and renewable industries.
Since 2007, we have matched employers with suitably skilled employees across various disciplines. Our stringent evaluation and matching processes ensure that our clients have first access to the very best talents in the industry, and this commitment to delivering
the perfect fit is evidenced by our successful track record and decade-long growth.
Along the way, we deployed our internal ERP system and achieved an ISO 9001 certification to further improve processes and assure clients of our commitment to the efficiency, quality and visibility
of our recruitment processes. Our network of employees includes professionals and workers from across the globe – from accounts and IT to engineering, construction, administration and management personnel.
We’ve come a long way, but we’re not done yet. At Connect Energy, we’re constantly striving to maintain our position as a leader in the crewing and human capital solution management industry.
This is our story and our mission. We aspire to connect the best talents with the most desirable employers in the industrial, chemical, IT and life sciences industries.
We are Connect Energy.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service