Rayong Jobs Maintenance Engineer (new Plant In Rayong) Position at International Management & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Rayong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, International Management & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Maintenance Engineer (New Plant in Rayong) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||International Management & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Maintenance Engineer (new Plant In Rayong)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
EssilorLuxottica, a fully integrated player, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically-integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry. A unique global footprint with a worldwide presence across all stages of the value chain, EssilorLuxottica has over 180,00 employees committed to providing vision care and eyewear products that meet the individual needs and aspirations of each consumer. Our unique business model and relentless pursuit of operational excellence ensures that consumers everywhere have access to products that have been rigorously tested to meet internationally recognized standards, from the simplest pair of glasses to the most sophisticated custom-made lenses and branded eyewear. For more information, please visit https://ww.essilorluxottica.com
Nice to know
Maintain equipments in optimum condition to enable a production in a safe environment, of products respecting quality standards. Participate to the improvements of the process to achieve higher performance in terms of safety, environment, output, quality and cost
My day at EssilorLuxottica
- Monitoring Energy and water consumption and launch improvement plans to reduce environmental footprint
- Plan and execute Preventive maintenance plan
- Repair equipment’s
- Lead improvement projects to achieve higher performance (reliability/ output)
- Ensure that safety rules, regulations and Essilor guidelines are respected, in particular LOTO procedures during maintenance activities
- Plan preventive maintenance activities
- Coordinate with production for intervention on machines
- Supervise, control and evaluate maintenance activities
- Control inventory of spare parts, equipment and materials in coordination with Production and Purchasing Departments.
- Repair equipment’s that are in breakdown
- Analyze failure root causes and propose action plan for prevention of re-occurrence
- Propose improvement plans to reduce machine downtime and repair cost
- Propose improvement to optimize maintenance activities
- Prepare yearly CAPEX in close coordination with superior and ensure target projects are implemented and achieved within budget.
- Administer project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Evaluate water, energy conservation programs and develop opportunities to achieve targets and enhance current policies
- Data analysis, Problem solving, Lean techniques, Proficient in MS applications (Excel,Word,Powerpoint)
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of English (read, write, speak with ease)
- Minimum 3 years experienced in Maintenance functions from multi-national companies
- Strong background in Total Preventive Maintenance
|Address||ICS Global Fabrication Service Ltd., 18/9 Soi Banjadsan Huaypong-Nongbon Rd. Huaypong Muang Rayong, Rayong 21150, Thailand|
- Strong background in Total Preventive Maintenance
- Lean techniques and Proficient in MS Office
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TheInternational Management & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.has
been newly established in year 2019, locates its head office in Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphoom Airport, Thailand), with almost 400 employees holding a regional supporting role for entire 11Asia
Operationsentities ofEssilorGroup, in excellent manufacturing the world class ophthalmic
optical products for global export.
Essiloris the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence
in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,00Essilorpeople
every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth
track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight,Essilorallocates
more than €230 million to research and innovation every yearto widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including
32 plants, 475 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities.The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilorreported consolidated revenue of nearly €7.5 billion in
Its flagship brands areVarilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon®andCosta®.
Sustainability is at the heart ofEssilor’s
mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.Essilorwas recently recognized in Fortune’sChange
the Worldlist, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy.All employees ofEssilorwill
help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
For more career information,https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=Essilor
For more corporate information, please visitww.essilor.comandww.essilorseechange.com
Facebook: Essilor-Asia Operations
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours