Bangrak Jobs Lub D Brand Platform – Project Administrators Position at Lub d Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bangrak and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Lub d Brand Platform - Project Administrators in our business office, Lub d Co., Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Lub d Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Lub D Brand Platform - Project Administrators|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job title : Project Procurement Supervisor
Department : Development
Report to : Development Director
- Responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Projects Department.
- Managing project expense coordinate with account team make sure it on time.
- Open PR and prepare project invoice
- Manage booking for flight and accommodation for team traveling
- Coordinating meetings and Taking minutes
- Organizing venues
- Updating the project calendar
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Performing administrative duties
- Following instructions
- Keeping update on compliance regulations
- Resolving issues related to the project.
- Record and filing all project document.
- Liaise with professional associations, consultants, contractors, designer, supplier.
- Handle ad hoc projects.
- 1 year experience or new graduate
- Able to work under pressure in a tight schedule
- Ability to perform multitasks and manage priorities
- Being detail-oriented, disciplined, and punctual
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics
- good communication skills in Thai and English ( able to meeting in english )
- Degree in Business administration or Accounting or related field;
- able to travel alone
- able to drive will be advantage
- Organize and manage work task
- strong ability to use excel
|Address||Lub d Brand Office (Common Area Co., Ltd.), 250/1 Silom 18, Khwaeng Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Project Administrator
- Project Secretary
- Good Communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Take the great opportunity to join one of South East Asia's newest Experience Accommodation with a mix of Shared Accommodation, Private Rooms and amazing public social spaces.
We are young, we love to have fun, we drive amazing guest experiences, and want you to be a part of growing our business. We have 6 properties in Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines. Be a part of our
continued development and expansion.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours