Bangkok Jobs Loyalty & Partner Marketing Executive Position at Minor Hotel Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Loyalty & Partner Marketing Executive. For those of you who live in Bangkok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Minor Hotel Group Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Minor Hotel Group Limited|
|Position||Loyalty & Partner Marketing Executive|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Grow the business by developing and implementing all promotional materials and related documentation established for the loyalty program processes on behalf of the brands within Minor Hotels. The position will be responsible for assisting with training new and existing properties, continuously communicating with and supporting the property team members to deliver the DISCOVERY program. Minor Hotels, as a member of the DISCOVERY program, is part of the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands that bring together 40 brands with more than 800 hotels spread across 100 countries in its portfolio. The candidate should have an interest in hospitality industry trends and analyzing key feeder markers, performing related research as required. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.
- Assist with the management of the current DISCOVERY Loyalty program
- GHA Billing: invoicing and the supporting data to process the payments and cross charge the hotels / concerned departments / employees for the Discovery Fee, GHA.net Fee, G-Leads Commission and Other GHA charges and issues;
- Consolidate and Communicate information and requests between Minor and DISCOVERY
- Setting up and training new and existing properties
- Managing guest requests and concerns
- Manage and update property content on DISCOVERY Website
- Ensuring participation in DISCOVERY Marketing Campaigns
- Coordinating and compiling data from all the brands
- Training and assisting brands
- Creation of articles and other internal collaterals to assist properties
- Managing B2B and B2C communication and ticketing requests
- Creation of monthly reports and assisting properties/ brands with analytical decisions
- Analyze brand performance and improvement strategies
- Assist in managing existing partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Project Management or Hotel Management related field is preferred
- Previous experience in operational excellence, customer relations, training, process documentation and analytical work would be beneficial
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure
- Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to manage several assignments simultaneously
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Thai with computer literacy
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) is required
- Basic understanding of Power BI or other analytical tools will be a plus
- A Project Management or e-commerce background is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Sitecore, Opera PMS, HTML is a plus
- This job is based in Bangkok, no travel is required
|Address||Minor Hotels - Corporate Office, 12th Floor, 88 The PARQ Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Previous experience in operational excellence
- Strong command of English and Thai
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara,
Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week