Chonburi Jobs Logistics Team Leader (warehouse) Position at Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Logistics Team Leader (Warehouse) in our company, Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi|
|Position||Logistics Team Leader (warehouse)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Supervises some areas including receiving, distribution, traffic, finished good picking, shipping, offsite warehouse, packaging supplies and control of inventory.
- Develops, improves and enforces compliance with procedures for material handling.
- Ensures quality standards achieved. Identifies and drives process improvements.
- Analyzes best use of carriers and services.
- Maintains responsibility for carrier selection, rate and service negotiation.
- Ensures all domestic and international transportation related regulatory compliance for the site.
- Investigates loss/damage/shortage of finished goods inventory or inbound/outbound freight.
- Maintains performance metrics for area of responsibility.
- Maintains responsibility for planning, schedules and controlling offsite activities including warehouse access and usage.
- The Logistic team leader is a proactive, strategic thinker whose skills contribute to the efficient, systematic and profitable operation of the company.
- To closely work with Warehouse manager to ensure the KPI, quality, delivery, safety, security and operational accuracy are improved.
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained between all Operations staff level and all Department involved.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum 8 years experiences of relevant working experience in Warehouse, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- End-to-end supply chains experience, especially logistics IT, transportation, warehousing management and importation and exportation.
- Proven history of successful goal setting, achievement, and employee management.
- Procurement management and Knowledge of human resource management.
- Knowledge of Logistics business and Manufacturing (EMS company) and the ability to lead team.
- Knowledge of Financial, budgeting and P&L for warehouse business.
- Ability to motivate and work in a fast moving, pressure environment
- Experience and intelligence to deal with complex quantitative and qualitative analyses
|Address||Celestica, 241 Nikhom Laemchabang Rd 2, Tambon Thung Suk La, Si Racha District, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20230, Thailand|
- Warehouse management experience is required
- Manufacturing background will be prior
- IT Background and good English communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Celestica enables the world's best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial,
semiconductor capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. A leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product
development - from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. With talented teams across North America, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
The Celestica Thailand facility has been established since 1995. Being Celestica’s biggest manufacturing site globally, we employ more than 5,00 employees. Our highly skilled teams produce high technology, high quality products for customers
in the communications and enterprise market segments. With unrivalled expertise in high-mix low-volume manufacturing, direct fulfillment, reverse logistics and test development, we enable our customers to realize greater value, potential and outcomes.
For more information, visit ww.celestica.com
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week