Huaykwang Jobs Logistics Manager / Sales Coordinator /supplier Chain ( Purchase And Import Issue) Position at Hisense International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Logistics Manager / Sales Coordinator /Supplier Chain ( purchase and import issue). For those of you who live in Huaykwang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hisense International (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hisense International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Logistics Manager / Sales Coordinator /supplier Chain ( Purchase And Import Issue)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Join us to open your successful career and head to your personal target as well.
1. Be the key person who in charge of the supply chain purchasing plan, issue to order to the factory in China and Europe.
2. Monitor the production plan and shipment schedule, to catch up on the planned arrival date.
3. working with 3rd party customs clearing company and logistics company to assure the products import smoothly.
4. Contact with clients for delivery plan and payment issue.
1. must have good English skill in speaking, writing and reading;
2. college or university graduated
3. two years relative working experience. But it’s not a must, if you have a good english skill and working attitude, we could consider to train you to be an expert in this field.
4. You might have a mistake during work, but you should not have duplicated mistake often.
5. know SAP operation is a plus.
6. eager to be a successful person in charge of your work and life with focus and a good plan.
|Address||Thailand, Bangkok, District Ratchadaphisek Rd, 14th Floor, 202 Le Concorde Tower Hisense International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
- Logistics assistant / Sales Coordinator
- purchase / import
- supply chain management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1969, Hisense Group is a world leader in Smart TVs, household appliances, and mobile communication devices. Hisense Group has a workforce of over 80,00 worldwide and its flat-panel TV market
share in China has been No.1 for 13 consecutive years,and Globally No.4 TV brand in 2019. Currently, Hisense boasts more than 50 subsidiaries, with sales revenue reaching USD 54.5 billion in 2019. Hisense also has 54 overseas companies, 18 overseas R&D centers
and 14 overseas production bases, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries and regions around the world.
‘Technology, Quality, Integrity, and Responsibility” are the four key elements of Hisense. Over the years, Hisense has developed energy-saving products that are more eco-friendly and has supported more than 2,00 primary schools
in underdeveloped and disaster-impacted regions throughout China and across the world. Pursuing healthy operations, top quality, and honesty, Hisense has won the respect and loyalty of our business partners.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week