Pathumwan Jobs Logistics Manager Position at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pathumwan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Logistics Manager in our business office, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
As the home of iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, at Diageo we source, produce, and deliver 6.5 billion liters of world-leading products every year across 180 markets globally.
The Planning & Logistics (P&L) function of Diageo- APAC supports the planning and logistics operations of China, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, Japan, and Global Travel.
About the team
The team is made up of diverse and enthusiastic individuals, who’s high standards and practices have earned us recognition across Diageo. We are looking for candidates with energy, dedication, and problem-solving skills, to drive the team even further. In return, we offer a world of opportunities to learn and grow and to explore, shape and progress their career.
This is a key role in Diageo Thailand and will encompass the management of 3PL operations. Managing everything from warehousing and distribution, to Customer service and supporting VAS activities whenever required . The individual in this position will be responsible for driving a highly efficient order execution, VAS process and customer delivery, to ensure full metrics are achieved or exceeded; on time and with logistics visibility. The role is divided into two parts – Running the Business & Improving the Business
Running the business
The role is responsible for the delivery of operations outputs, targets, and goals by managing, leading, and guiding 3PL’s to produce to desired customer service to business in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Improving the Business
Responsible for driving and embedding the Improve the Business behaviors and framework throughout operations. To identify and drive simplifications and creative solutions, to deliver a step change in throughput and productivity.
This specific role of the logistics manager leader is
- To lead day-to-day logistics requirements of Thailand ensuring all customer service objectives are met whilst achieving minimum overall operational costs.
- Manage Customer Service activities for timely order processing, partnering with the SAP Team and planning team for troubleshooting and ensuring continuous availability of stocks
- Responsible for defining, providing, controlling and commercially managing all warehousing, inventory management and transportation activities
- Collaborate with all internal (Procurement, legal, PLAN, commercial) and external stakeholders(3PL;s customs brokers) to support market and regional initiatives focusing on sustainability agenda. This role will be the lead for ESG agenda in the Thailand
- Perform budget management and analyze the gaps of actual vs AOP and identify opportunities to minimize the cost.
- Evaluating risks, create BCP, model RCCP, perform SPM, ensure operations is CARM compliant and drive ESG agenda to ensure high quality service and meeting compliance
- Inventory level management and create plans to reduce SLOBS.
- Budget management and developing of annual operating plans in line with AOP expectations.
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of deliveries to external customers.
- Evaluate optimal storage, rework and truck capacities to model RCCP and manage right CTD ratio; prepare BCP and risk mitigation plans for contingency situations
- Support procurement during contract renewal and tendering process
- Develop service and value improvement plans for all logistics activities; Eliminate/reduce waste/exceptional costs in operations; to support digitization and radical liberation and perform SPM and drive insights.
- Partner with Diageo-D&T to work on SAP enhancements to meet local government regulations and DVL business needs.
- Responsible for Tier 2 and 3 P&L Performance Management meetings as part of Excellence in Supply Chain.
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of 7 to 10 years working within a fast-paced FMCG/CPG company with a track record of delivering against objectives
- Good understanding of the Thailand supply chain operations with functional expertise in warehouse management processes, systems. 3rd party and supplier contract/performance management, transportation.
- Proficiency in SAP/TMS/WMS
- Experience in supplier / 3rd party / outsourced logistics solution management.
- Experience in contract development, defining SLAs, processes, procedures and KPIs.
- Demonstrated a track record in leadership and a commercial eye for business
Working with Us
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
We’re looking for people with creativity, boldness, and a sense of purpose to take Diageo and our timeless, pioneering brands to the next level.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
|Address||Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd, 944 มิตรทาวน์ ออฟฟิส ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 12 Rama IV Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- One of the most iconic brands in the World
- Logistics, Alcoholic beverages
- International Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection
of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of
customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional
journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours