Jatuchak Jobs Logistics And Coordination Officer Position at Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Jatuchak and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Logistics and Coordination Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Logistics And Coordination Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Handle customs formality documents.
- Support logistics work for smooth CBU export operation (Ex. Quality Control, FZ Permit & License, Audit, etc.).
- Responsible for expense and account closing.
- Responsible for logistics procurement.
- Coordinate with parties related to logistics and quality control, yard operator, vendors, etc.
- Submit monthly reports, logistics costs, claim controls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Management, or related.
- New graduated, If has experience in Quality Control, FZ Permit & License, and Audit will be advantage.
- Having basic automotive, Export Operation knowledge will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with details under pressure and deadlines
- Friendly & a good team player with strong leadership qualification
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and also communications skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in MS. Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
|Address||Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 1010 Shinawatra Tower III 24th-25th Floor,Vibhavadi Rangsit Road Chatuchak 10900, Thailand|
- Knowledge in Logistics Supply Chain Management
- Opportunity to use language in workplace
- Knowledge in exports process in the automotive
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or
"IMIT" is the sole exporter of ISUZU D-Max, one of No.1 Pick Up Truck brand in Thailand, to more than 100 countries in the world. We fully reorganized and rename company's name from "Isuzu Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd." since July 1, 2011.
We're Joint Venture company between Isuzu Motors Limited ("ISUZU") who is the one of the leading truck company in the world and Mitsubishi Corporation ("MC") who is one of the largest trading company in Japan.
ISUZU Group holds 51% and MC Group holds 49% share of IMIT.
IMIT is expanding business all over the world on the stable and strong business foundation as we're one of
the important consolidated subsidiary in ISUZU group.
"3S" is the core business of IMIT which contains Sales, Service and Spare Parts.
Sales Department is in charge of sales and marketing activities with more than 100 countries' distributors in the world and also supporting the export documents. To arrange the accurate export document is the most important for the smooth
Spare Parts Department and Service Department is the new function and organization in charge of after sales process, IMIT is reinforcing these functions to fulfill D-Max world customer's satisfaction.
Administration Department owes the professional functions to support the basis of our export business activities.
This department is responsible for Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, General Affairs, Legal and Audit.
Business Planning Department is in charge of Sales Planning and Promotion, and also supports logistics for exports.
IMIT is looking for proactive and energetic people who have the spirit to lead this growing organization. We are waiting for your challenge.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours