Chiang Mai Jobs Lodge Manager/ผู้จัดการ ลอดจ์ Position at Asian Oasis Co., Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Chiang Mai and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Asian Oasis Co., Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Lodge Manager/ผู้จัดการ ลอดจ์ and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Asian Oasis Co., Ltd|
|Position||Lodge Manager/ผู้จัดการ ลอดจ์|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Purpose of the job:
The Lodge Manager is responsible for all aspects of the smooth daily operation of Lisu Lodge with focus on guest relations and satisfaction, community relations and staff and supplier relations. Furthermore, the Lodge Manager oversees all renovation / improvement projects, is responsible for the staff schedules, the maintenance of the Lodge and the gardens / grounds. Lodge manager coordinates with the relevant people on the quality and standards of the offered excursions and activities around the Lodge. Furthermore, the Lodge Manager establishes and maintains an excellent working relationship with the adjacent Lisu & Akha Village and works with them on future projects to benefit from our community-based operations of the Lodge.
- Leads the Lodge team in the development and implementation of location-speifice as well as company-wide strategies.
- Ensures renewed implementation and maintenance of the guest service standards in the Lodge with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Is higly visible and interacts with guests on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction and obtains suggestions for further improvement.
- Hires employees who demonstrate enthusiasm, guest focus and reliabiliy. To fulfill our mission, these employees are preferably hired from the village adjacent to the Lodge.
- Coaches team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
- Ensures that service and technical skills training occurs in regular intervals to support successful daily operation.
- Suggest innovation ideas and proactively develops new programs/ activities/ strategies to continue to grow occupancy and revenue.
- Builds relationships with key customers through personal involvement during site inspections, media-or fam trips
- Reviews daily revenues and occupancy to determine how the lodge is performing against budget. Develops strategies to improve the property’s financial performance and occupancy.
- Identifies opportunities to create value by challenging existing processe, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change after discussing them with the General Manager.
- Ensure that expenditure funds are being used solel for the stated purposes.
- Enures and maintain quality and standards of all acitviteis and excursions around the Lodge, including “Lahu Outpost” and the bathrooms at the Whitewater Rafting Site.
- Ensures good maintenance of all technical equipment and operation equipment in the Loage and of its vehicales
- Maintains a good working relationship with the other Mangers of Asia Oasis product in northern Thailand, i.e, Areksa Tea Garden and Lanjia Lodge.
- Monitors on a weekly and daily basis the forcated number of visitors and guests and pland all Loadge activites with the Team accordingly.
- Assist in the tasks of planning to purchasee food and other goods, stock-taking controlling and proper set-up all guest rooms and public areas of the Lodge according to Lodge standards.
- Checks freqently the quality of work of all employees and the cleanliness and completer set-up of guest rooms prior to guests’ arrival.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the local Sales in Chiang Mai as well as Bangkok and informs of need period and proposed ideas for promotions and/ or new itineraries/ activities.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the Operations Officer in the Chiang Mai Office and informs the General Manager of any possible improvements in the planning and exection of guest transfers and activities, its pricing and of the quality and standardss of freelance toure guides hired by the Opeartion Office.
- Works closely wiwth the local village community, ensures that their service rendered to the Lodge are timely and of good standard and involve in the planning and execution ofcommunity projects.
- Oversees daily activities, staff and building of the “Himmapaan Foundation” on the grounds of Lisu Loadge and plands and participates in the annual Tree Planting Day.
- Performes other duties as assised when they become necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in relate field.
- Good communicate of English
- Good IT skill and computer literate (Microsoft office)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hotel and service field.
- Able to prioritize workload effectively, working within tight deadlines whilst quality and attention to detail
- Professional communication skills when working with internal and external parties
จำนวน 1 อัตรา เงินเดือนขึ้นอยู่กับประสบการณ์
สถานที่ปฎิบัติงาน : Lisu Lodge แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ สอบถามเพิ่มเติม +66(0)84-751-2411
|Region||Chiang Mai province|
|Address||Asian Oasis Co.,Ltd. CNX (Lisu Lodge Office), 177 Chainghuak Rd,, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand|
- Lisu Lodge เชียงใหม่, แม่แตง
- Manage all operations of the Lodge
- Experience in Hotel and service field.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Astrategic investment group that invests in diversified industries including hospitality, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution, since 1996. (As Novotel Bangna, Travelport TH & MM, Asian
Oasis, Araksa, CTIC, Thai Country Club)
- Industry: Trading and Distribution