Huaykwang Jobs Local Corporate Accounting Assistant Manager. Position at michelin
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
michelin has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Huaykwang and surrounding areas as local corporate accounting assistant manager. with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Local Corporate Accounting Assistant Manager.|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Well understand the accounting structure and cost center and be able to perform the journal entry, reconciliation, analyzing, contact people for information.
- Prepare monthly and yearly closing account.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Able to implement the Group accounting work instruction (Doc de Base) while adhering to local regulations.
- Maintain proper financial controls which includes among others, reconciliations with proper audit trail.
- Manage the relationship with internal and external auditors, as well as assist in managing all accounting issues with relevant department in company.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits – analyze current financial performance. Report both account and financial situation to Group.
- Coach and Supervise the Accounting & Financial team.
- Work as a backup of each person in GL accounting team.
- Other tasks as assigned by CFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in accounting, CPA: Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably if in both a corporate and audit company.
- Ability to sign as an accountant and hold a CPD license (Continued Professional Development)
- Good command of English Communication.
- Ability to deploy a new accounting application, good command in MS Excel, and accounting software (Oracle is preferred).
- Capable of managing the monthly/annual close for companies with annual revenues of 50 billion baht, analyzing financial statements such the balance sheet and profit and loss, and working with auditor.
- Business oriented mind with self-confidence.
- Strong interpersonal skills and multi-task handling with expanding scope.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
|Address||33 Michelin Group (East Asia & Oceania Regional Head Office), 4 Rama IX Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Multinational Company
- Office near MRT Rama9
- Flexible working hour and work from home policy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today
Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing,
Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers
Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing
plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in
highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week